GHP, Did You See This Article From TMZ About Yo Daughter Boyfriend?

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by Sally B, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Sally B

Sally B New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

There's a good reason Master P's son Romeo dropped the Lil' in his name ... the dude is jacked!

Romeo, now 21, showed off his pumped up pecs and biceps (left) while out cruisin' around shirtless in Beverly Hills on Wednesday.

He should have no problem finding his Juliet.

2. BleedingGums

BleedingGums Fesh Fox Faggot VIP

Reputations:
  3. RH Goatcabin

RH Goatcabin Notable Member VIP

Reputations:
  4. nazdrowie

nazdrowie Sultan of Sweat Gold

Reputations:
    Sally, i gave you positive rep on an earlier post of yours. you're now up to -8981 points.

5. Sally B

Reputations:
    OMG, thanks! :cheer:

6. PullMyFinger

PullMyFinger Hors d'oeuvre Addict VIP

Reputations:
    I just gave you negative rep to counter Naz' positive rep.

Its for your own good. Don't be afraid to embrace the hatred. It worked for Schmoopy.

Kinda. :dontknow:

7. RH Goatcabin

Reputations:
    Sally is now an accepted part of the community.

8. RH Goatcabin

Reputations:
    Thanks to my trial.

9. GHP

GHP New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    She's not his girlfriend, they're just buds. He's all bent because nobody takes him seriously as a rapper lol

She's been trying to get him to become an entrepreneur-type instead but meh who cares :)

10. Ridic Too2

Ridic Too2 New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    he is a joke.

11. Schmoopy

Schmoopy Shit Mult Hunter

Reputations:
    Schmoopy mention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer:

Romeo reminds me of Allen Iverson without tats and the bad upbringing.

12. GHP

Reputations:
    He's just a kid, schmoop. But you're right he is very polite and respectful :)

13. SIPAWITZ

SIPAWITZ Bialy Whore Banned User

Reputations:
    you are an idiot

14. Sally B

Reputations:
    Somebody mad :)

15. Mlaw

Mlaw Quite Contrarian Gold

Reputations:

his father's a dead beat too.

16. GHP

Reputations:
    Miller has dedicated his time to communities through P. Miller Youth Centers and his P. Miller Food Foundation for the Homeless and his new speaking program on financial literacy. On July 28, 2007, Willie W. Herenton, the mayor of Memphis, Tennessee presented Miller with the key to the city. Additionally, Miller was recently appointed the new Youth Ambassador for the NAACP, a position previously held by former president Bill Clinton.

17. Vyb

Vyb serial chiller Gold

Reputations:
    King Willie :cheer:

18. Mlaw

Reputations:
    Deadbeat

Master P's financial status has been brought to light as the rapper and his ex-wife are engaged in a heated battle over child support. The millionaire mogul, whose net worth was once estimated at $350 million, has only been ordered to pay $271 a month in child support for each of his four minor children.

According to TMZ, the small amount was determined based on court documents filed back in March, which lists his monthly income at $1,387.

The website also reported that P's ex-wife, Sonya Miller, has been unsuccessful in her attempts to recover documents revealing his real monthly salary, prompting Child Protective Services to investigate the case. For now, P, born Percy Miller, will continue to fork over the minimum payment for the children, until CPS is able to further evaluate his official monthly take home.

A native of New Orleans, the rapper became a staple for hip-hop in the region, by way of his No Limit Records imprint. Once a top company, housing the likes of Mystikal, Silk the Shocker and even Snoop Dogg at one point, the label has since fallen on hard times.

Numerous lawsuits forced P to shut the label down and file for bankruptcy in 2003

19. GHP

Reputations:
    lol

Law School Grads Finding Work Harder Than Passing the Bar

Forget about three-piece suits and offices with window views. Recent law school grads are simply happy to have a job that doesn’t involve taking breakfast orders or pushing them back home to live with mom and dad.

"I could never have imagined that it would have ever been like this," law school grad Jayme Martinez recently said.

She and many of her classmates are having a tough time finding jobs.

Many of those that do get hired are starting with salaries far less than what recent grads made just a few years ago.

A National Association for Law Placement survey shows national median salary for 2010 law school grads was $63,000. That’s a 13 percent drop from just the year before.

Veteran lawyers say the tough job climate stems from the collapse of the real estate market which crippled the economy.

“The lawyers in many law firms….were involved in all of the real estate transactions and closing papers and escrow companies, representing real estate agents representing mortgage companies,” lawyer Bob Massi observed. “So there's a real vertical impact here. So now these young lawyers that are coming out, they don't have a place to get a job because these firms aren't hiring the way they used to.”

For the firms that are hiring, the recent grads applying for those jobs are also at a disadvantage.

"If they have a choice of a more seasoned lawyer that they can pay a certain amount or a first year lawyer, they're probably going towards the more seasoned lawyer," attorney Paola Armenti said.

“I will tell you there are lawyers in this town that are driving cabs. There are lawyers in this town that are doing part time work for Starbucks. They're young kids, they don't have families. But many of them are very disillusioned,” Massi said.

He also predicted that the tough times will stick around for another couple of years.

Martinez is one of the “kids” trying to tough it out and stick around. "I've applied for anything from human resources positions to clerk positions, secretary positions, anything,” she said. “And I'm still struggling."

20. Mlaw

Reputations:
    Yeah, the market for new lawyers is tough, the attorney I just hired was grateful, I was able to give her a full time position in my pretend law office :rofl:

A National Association for Law Placement survey shows national median salary for 2010 law school grads was $63,000-------I wish I had known that before I hired her :doh: Could have saved some money

Last edited: Aug 15, 2011