Gisele Bundchen, Tom Brady reportedly buying $14-million NYC pad

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MutteringJohn, Oct 25, 2013.

1. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Gisele Bundchen and her quarterback husband Tom Bradyare reportedly dropping $14 million on a New York pad.
    The supermodel and the New England Patriots quarterback are getting a lavish unit in the One Madison Park glass tower,according to Page Six, and are in contract for a three-bedroom, full-floor condo on the 47th floor.
    "They went for the model apartment, which is a full-floor private residence with amazing city and river-to-river plus park views," a source told site.
    "It will allow Tom Brady to look down on Gotham like Batman," another source added.
    The home was crafted by Danish designer Thomas Juul-Hansen and features white oak plank floors, oversized doors, a master bedroom with his and hers closets and a master bath with a soaking tub and custom double vanities, the column said.
    Bundchen's ex Leonardo DiCaprio and fashion designer Vera Wang were prospective buyers of the building's $50-million triplex penthouse on the 58th to 60th floors.
    Bundchen, a former Victoria's Secret angel, was named 2013's top-earning model for the seventh consecutive year, making $42 million between June 2012 to June 2013. As a couple, Bundchen and Brady earned a combined $80 million, which landed them in the No. 2 spot on Forbes' list of top-earning couples just behind music moguls Beyoncé and Jay Z.
    The couple has been married since 2009 and have two children together, son Benjamin and daughter Vivian, whom Bundchen gave birth to in December 2012. Brady also has a young son named John with Bridget Moynahan.
    The high rollers also built a 14,000-square-foot, eco-conscious mansion in Brentwood that even has a koi-filled moat and was featured in Architectural Digest in September 2013.
    "I like simplicity and coziness," Bundchen told the mag of that home. "I want to live in a place that feels like a real home, where you can put your feet up on the couch and just relax."
    "Gisele and I have eight sisters between us, and there are lots of kids. We built this house as a sanctuary for our family — a place where we can enjoy being together," Brady added.
    The couple is reportedly also building a 4,317-square-foot mansion in Brookline, Mass., near downtown Boston, where Brady plays football, the Boston Herald reported. That home features a fully equipped basement spa with a sauna, massage bed and rehab tub, a kids' playroom, home theater and gym.
    They both previously owned homes in New York, with Bundchen residing in a triplex penthouse on W. 11th St., which she sold for $4.4 million, and Brady in a condo at the Time Warner Center, which he sold for $17.5 million, Page Six said.

Look at Fallon photobomb the picture:

[​IMG]

Brady and Gisele's combined 2013 income is about the same as Howard's $80 million.

[​IMG]

2. pontius pilot

pontius pilot #TeahmGandhiStarver VIP

Reputations:
    paging muhammed atta.

3. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    speaking as a bills fan, tom and boston can go fuck themselves. gizzel too. thank you :hat:peace and love

4. MutteringJohn

Reputations:
    Beth's at a party with Gisele and Tom and someone asks Gisele what she has been doing. Gisele says I just did a photo shoot on the French Riviera and will be on the December cover of Vogue. The same person asks Beth what she has done lately. I posed for a photo that my husband Howard took where I'm licking an ice cream cone with a stray dog for the NSAL calendar.

5. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Steve grogan just threw his hands up & said WTF???

6. MutteringJohn

Reputations:
    Like I said, she's a fucking earner!!!!

GISELE may soon become the world's first billionaire model (according to US currency rates), reports Forbes magazine. This would put her in the same league as Bernard Arnault (worth £25 billion), and Zara founder Amancio Ortega (worth £18.9 billion).

Over the last ten years the supermodel is thought to have earned more than £152 million for her modelling work and her more recent ventures could soon bring her up to the billion mark. Aside from lucrative campaigns for H&M and Versace, her flip-flop line for Ipanema makes an estimated £152 million, with over 250 million pairs sold in 2010.
    With Brazil's womenswear market rising 25 per cent each year, Gisele's new lingerie line for Hope is also set to be a hit - with a predicted earning of £11.6 million. She also has a stake in the company.
    Her beauty line, Sejaa Pure Skincare, is also rumoured to be for sale - the Brazilian beauty holds outright ownership. The model also makes money from her C&A fashion label, for which she is creative director.
    Forbes also takes into account Gisele's expanding property portfolio and her recent foray into real estate. She currently owns a hotel in Brazil, land in Brazilian city Trancoso, a villa in Costa Rica, a house in Brentwood, California, and she is currently building a home in Santa Monica.

7. crazypreacher

crazypreacher Hey yo

Reputations:
    I knew star qb's made a lot of coin, but DAMN, Gisele!

8. ice cream

ice cream Well-Known Member

Reputations:

sorry about being a bills fan

:grad: i once was when the great doug flutie was at the helm

9. ice cream

ice cream Well-Known Member

Reputations:

:giggle:

10. MutteringJohn

Reputations:
    So many NFL players choose Beth's over Gisele's. A couple of marriages later the player is bankrupt and wiped out looking for a charity job in an insurance company or car dealership. That will not be Tom Brady. You have to be secure that your wife is going
    to be worth more marbles than you.

11. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "Robin, I ran into Tom and Gisele today at Central Park. Gisele told me she is dying to have me shoot her for the cover of Vogue. I don't know though. She is a big step down from Beth and Vogue is no Nrth Shore Animal League calendar. I just don't want to ruin my reputation by taking a big step back in my photography career like that."

12. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    BTW, you know what is funny? Never mind Gisele, Tom Brady has had a more successful modeling career than Beth.

13. tHISisKiSSeL

tHISisKiSSeL ♡❂❁❀♡ Gold

Reputations:
    $42 million, a Chanel makeup ad campaign, age appropriate husband who doesn't look like a goblin (but may someday need a wig:(), kids.....but so sad she never had a calendar for a scam charity.

14. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    sorry? with all due respect: fuck that, Bills are 3-4

Giants 1-6
    Vikes 1-5
    Bucs 0-7
    Steelers 2-4
    Jags 0-7
    Raiders 2-4 :wigtip:

15. Wigward Hairhat

Wigward Hairhat Active Member

Reputations:
    Yes Tom and Giselle have it all, but deep down they are probably jealous of Howard & Beth's love.

16. stripes

stripes Active Member Banned User

Reputations:
    cant wait until it all goes south, it always does....:coffee:

17. crazypreacher

crazypreacher Hey yo

Reputations:
    That goes without saying.

18. Robert Higgins

Robert Higgins Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Now that's a modeo.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Bitch needs to remember how to throw.

20. CaptainFrank

CaptainFrank Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Love that the New England QB with the bad comb over wants to live in NY... you know he wishes he was the QB of the Giants..

I don't know how he puts up with that accent of hers.