Gisele earns an eye-watering $128,000 a DAY and has a higher net worth than Ronaldo, claims new rich

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MutteringJohn, Jul 16, 2014.

1. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard "Beth had her own money when I met her" No Beth, real models make money. Never thought Gisele was attractive but model agencies and advertisers do so she brings in the mega-bucks.

She's the face of H&M, appeared in a film shot by Baz Luhrmann for Chanel and unveiled the World Cup, so it comes as little surprise that Gisele Bundchen is the world's highest earning model.

But according to a new report, the 33-year-old, who's also a clothes horse for Carolina Herrera, Isabel Marant, Emilio Pucci and Balenciaga, has raked in a reported $47m (£27m) in the past 12 months alone.

Forbes, who have ranked the Brazilian beauty as the world's highest earning model for seven consecutive years, claim that she earns £74,000 ($128,000) every single day thanks to her work with companies such as Falabella, a Chilean department store, and Fidelia, a Korean lingerie brand.

The site state: 'Since Forbes began tracking Bundchen’s numbers in 2001, her estimated total earnings over the period totaled $386m (£225m). If corrected by US inflation based on the buying power of the dollar over time, that sum goes to some $427m (£249m).

To put it into perspective, Forbes say that is almost twice as much as Brazilian football ace Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima's estimated net worth.

Gisele, who also has a line of sandals and lingerie range, is keen to keep her earnings private.

Earlier this year she told MdeMulher in her native Brazil: 'It's sad, because the people who write these things don't have my bank account details.

'I do OK, I earn plenty, but not as much as they say. I've already been audited by the IRS because of this list and, truthfully, whether I'm on this list or not doesn't interest me.

Gisele shot to fame in the late 1990s and she was credited with ending the 'heroin chic' era exemplified by skinny, waifish models such as by Kate Moss.

Gisele was one of Victoria's Secret's most famous Angels for seven years and she's also had cameo roles in movies, such as Taxi and The Devil Wears Prada.

[​IMG]

2. NyMarkNy

NyMarkNy VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    God damn that has to be awesome. To have business managers who merely suggest everything you should do and tell you when/where to show up to put your face to it.

DarkFriday and AmishGirl like this.
  3. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    Beth's going to want to renegotiate her allowance

OV and DarkFriday like this.
  4. booybob

booybob Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    128k A DAY, I wonder if Beth ever made 128K in her best years of modeoing??

Jayla likes this.
  5. tHISisKiSSeL

tHISisKiSSeL ♡❂❁❀♡ Gold

Reputations:
    Maybe, if you figure in the cost of plane tickets her clients bought her to fly from Pittsburgh to Dubai and back, value of the cocaine they tipped her with, etc.

harlock and OV like this.
  6. NotMyBro

NotMyBro VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    She's pretty attractive but she's just not my type. Her face just doesn't appeal to me that much. I can list a dozen women who look hotter to me. :dontknow:

7. booybob

booybob Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Me Too

NotMyBro likes this.
  8. PelicanWig

PelicanWig Beautiful Soup

Reputations:
    Robin I didn't really want to bring this up on the air but a guy I know told me Giselle shouldn't really be left alone around children. By the way Robin did I ever show you the ad my beautiful saint Beth did for a fiberglass insulation plant in NJ? Unfortunetly she lost the gig when the entire plant died of Mesotheilioma. Isn't she amazing? Robin? Robin are you there? Scott something's wrong with Robin's mic. So let's do a live read for this amazing site where guys who are bored with their marriages can find a girl they can fuck in the asshole and never get caught.

9. Woof

Woof Liver Shots? VIP

Reputations:
    Amazing how there is no campaign to 'Equalize' the gender difference in pay in this important segment of the economy..........

jennyb likes this.
  10. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    big deal... Beth has already made half of Howard's one billion dollars and all she had to do is

look like a made whore on 60 mins

Bye You!, Dlist and PelicanWig like this.
  11. Divorce Chicken

Divorce Chicken white punk on dope VIP

Reputations:
    She's an earner Robin.

Jayla likes this.
  12. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Yeah, she may make a lot of money, but is she a foster mother for cats? I didn't think so.

Bye You! likes this.
  13. Jayla

Jayla Ou ai-je l'esprit? Gold

Reputations:

No way. Based on what's been found, Beef "worked" a total of like 2 weeks as a modoe - and a LOW rent one.

14. Woof

Woof Liver Shots? VIP

Reputations:
    "Oh no.....I made her 'work' hard for the money."
    [​IMG]

15. Uncle Larry

Uncle Larry Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Beth contributes to the Sterns' bottom line - residuals from her role as "Bar Girl" in Amanda Peet's Whipped movie may cover the cost of a bag or two of cat litter each year.

chapped likes this.
  16. kippy

kippy Not Safe For Women VIP

Reputations:
    Kind of hard for her not to be left alone around children as, unlike Beth, she has two children of her own with Tom Brady.

17. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If you take Gisele and Tom's combined net worth it probably approaches Howard's.

18. kippy

kippy Not Safe For Women VIP

Reputations:
    If you combine Howard and Beth's net worth, it is probably the same as Howard's.

19. Dirty South

Dirty South Large Member

Reputations:
    And to then get to go home and suck Tom Brady ' s cock, right, Robin?