Discussion in 'The Bar' started by JJDealer, Apr 12, 2012.
Chriza should like it though.
It's cold in canada, they are indoors a lot. I think of stupid stuff to do when I'm on the shitter.
OMG I want that
Cool, what is your best shitter idea?
$30 for a 25 cents coin.
Ships on 16-04-2012
Add to wish list
Glow-in-the-dark technology! A MINT FIRST!
New Series! The Pachyrhinosaurus lakustai dinosaur coin is the first in a 4-coin Prehistoric Creature glow-in-the-dark (photo-luminescent) series!
• For best effect, place the coin in sunlight, fluorescent, or incandescent light for 30 – 60 seconds then bring the coin into the dark to reveal the skeleton of the dinosaur!
• Turn off the lights and discover the Pachyrhinosaurus’s glowing skeleton!
• Photo-luminescent will not wear!
• Limited to 25,000 coins worldwide.
• Designs approved by the Royal Tyrrell Museum of Palaeontology.
The palaeontologist's interpretation of how Pachyrhinosaurus lakustai may have appeared - both inside and out!
Coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint branded maroon clamshell case lined with black flock and protected by a customized coloured sleeve with glow-in-the-dark elements.
An ideal gift for dinosaur enthusiasts young and old, and a unique addition to any numismatic collection.
Read the full description
You may also like
Aster with Bumble Bee - 25-Cent Coloured Coin (2012)
Rose-Breasted Grosbeak - 25-Cent Coloured Coin (2012)
Maple Leaf Forever - Fine Silver $10 Coin (2012)
Chin-Do - A dildo for your chin ... That's not taken yet, is it ?
Not that I know of, run with it. Just be careful if you trip.