Go to sfn timeout i wrote a scathing note to mutt

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by ants b list lvr, May 29, 2012.

1. ants b list lvr

ants b list lvr New Member

Reputations:
    Go to due to my thread about robin surgey..was an opinion but asshole face threw me in to...chek out my reply in to..

2. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    whats sfn, and who's mutt? :dontknow:

3. skytzoboy

skytzoboy not a fuck to give

Reputations:
  4. ants b list lvr

Reputations:
    sorry.. I was delirious...

5. TehLivingDeath

TehLivingDeath New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Copy/paste it here, you fucking asshole. Last thing most of us want to do is give that shithead any clicks.

Lazy cunt.

6. ants b list lvr

Reputations:
    time out...sorry .. I mean time out.. Not to

7. ants b list lvr

Reputations:
    IM GOING TO BE SOOOO HAPPY HERE!!! THANX FOR THE WELCOME NOTE..YAYYYY..IM FINALLY HOME..:hat:

8. TehLivingDeath

TehLivingDeath New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Yeah, I'm sure you'll go over like a turd in a punchbowl. Have some negs.

9. AGT Blows

AGT Blows Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    John Daniels wants to fuck you.

10. ants b list lvr

Reputations:
    Time-OutOLD SFN ISSUE

[h=1]NO WAY IN HELL WILL I EVER APOLOGIZE[/h]Discussion in 'SFN Time-out' started by ants B list lvr, 12 minutes ago.

Watch Thread

• [​IMG]
      [h=3]ants B list lvr
      Account On Hold[/h]

WHAT I SAID IN MY THREAD I STAND BEHIND 100 PERCENT... STILL.. NO NEWS ABOUT ROBIN..YET JUST LIKE COMMUNISTS THE SFN TEAM WILL NOT LET US SPECULATE...HE IS SO AFRAID OF HOWARDS WRATH THAT HE CENSORS EVERYTHING...RIDICULOUS.... THE ROUND TABLE WILL HAVE NO GUESTS PRETTY SOON AND NO TOPICS....WHITEWASHED PARANOID SITE...A TINY SHELL OF ITS FORMER GLORIOUS SELF... THIS SITE IS A SHAKING CRINGING PUPPY IN A CORNER ..AFRAID TO BE BEATEN AGAIN FOR ANY INFRACTIONS....FUK YOU SFN YOUVE LOST YOUR EDGE...IM OFF TO DAWGS SALOON ...LEAD FOLLOW OR GET OUT OF THE WAY... SO ..GET OUT OF THE FUKING WAY MUTT.... AND TO ALL MY FAVORITE POSTERS ...SEE YOU AT DAWGS IN ALL YOUR BRILLIANCE..TILL WE MEET AGAIN FRIENDS​

11. jyanks

jyanks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yes, post it here - I don't go on that site anymore.

12. ants b list lvr

Reputations:
    WELL HES GOING ABOUT IT ALL WRONG...NO 1 HE HS TO COME OVER TO DAWGS !!:jumping:

13. ants b list lvr

Reputations:
    Its posted on here

14. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    you forgot to say 'eat my ass'. just sayin :dontknow:

15. ants b list lvr

Reputations:
    I dont want him near any part of me...mange infested cur !!

16. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...you could have at least told him to suck the shit off the dick of the last arab to fuck beth.

17. gridlockd

gridlockd Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I got pissed when they moved a Shuli thread to "The Other Shows" section. The thread was about a Scott/Shuli fight that lasted an hour on the Howard Stern show. Why it was moved to "The Other Shows" we'll never know.
    When I called them out on this. Ivan replied with:

Doctor Ivan said: ↑
    I haven't moved any Shuli threads as of late but I do understand why they do end up in WGAS. Its the same thing over and over... we get it, lots of people here don't appreciate him, Jason or Lisa G. for that matter. The idea is to free up real estate on the front page for topics people haven't seen...

I replied with:

I think it's cool that you chimed in and I appreciate the explanation but I don't know if I totally understand it. If there is a lot of threads on the same subject, don't they usually get merged instead of moved? Isn't it up to the posters to decide what topics are popular and unpopular? There's 3 threads about AGT right now, how come they aren't moved? How many similar threads does it take before the mods decide it's too many? If someone is bringing up Shuli out of the clear blue, just to bash him, I guess I could understand that. But Shuli was on the show for an HOUR the other day, causing a huge on-air fight. So the OP said Shuli was bullying Scott. Mutt jumped in, called everyone "crazy" and hours later, the thread is moved to "The Other Shows." Huh?

I don't understand what it means to "Free up the front page for topics people haven't seen in awhile." You want more threads about Sam and Jessica? Crazy Cabbie? Aren't we kind of at the mercy of what's being discussed that week on the Howard Stern show? The thread that got moved was about Shuli bullying Scott. Are we burned out on that subject?

Look, Mutt has admitted in the past, he's a Shuli fan. Maybe they're personal friends, I don't know. But if you are not allowed to express any negative opinion about Shuli, it would help if you could just post that in the forum rules so we know what's going on.

At the old place, if you mentioned Shuli, in any way, your thread was immediately banished to WGAS. This was an unwritten rule of SFN. Now it seems like you guys are trying to give the illusion of non censorship by moving Shuli threads in to "The Other Shows" forum. (And god knows what 'other show' you're referring to in this case.) Currently in the Stern forum there's a thread about "The Chatter" and "The Fat Guy Show" so obviously no one's cracking down too hard where Shuli's not involved. Frankly, I never see much Shuli bashing, (it's always been censored) but I constantly see shit about how fat Robin is. So I guess there's a new rule against being redundant? If so, could that be put in the forum rules so I know not to waste my energy making an articulate argument in a doomed thread?

If you look at the thread in question, sure some people are probably making jokes at Shuli's expense. Sorry if that's super offensive. But for the most part it was a reasonable discussion about the events of that days' Howard Stern Show, which I thought was the whole point of this place.

http://www.sternfannetwork.com/xen/index.php?threads/shuli-rules-so-funny.661209/#post-23291275

Ivan never replied.

Last edited: May 29, 2012
  18. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    You should have offered mutt a million for his site..

You should say hi to mutt he post here in the bar under the user name Kanye West

19. prefect

prefect New Member VIP

Reputations:
    I see nothing wrong with punishing people for writing in all-caps. :dontknow:

20. Cawn

Cawn Active Member

Reputations:

Trucker mudflap sayings are very scathing.