Gold digger thread ....not counting Beth

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by hillbilly, Mar 22, 2014.

1. hillbilly

hillbilly Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Happy Birthday to my wife Lisa!
    Famous sports agent Drew Rosenhaus has an estimated net worth of $65 million. With a net worth like that, it's no wonder he's one of the more famous football agents to the general public. His career got off to a particularly auspicious start when in 1989; Rosenhaus became the youngest registered sports agent in the NFL or elsewhere at the age of 22. Less than 20 years later, Rosenhaus had negotiated more than a billion dollars in NFL contracts, many of whom are held by the most flamboyant and famous players in the NFL. His company, called Rosenhaus Sports Representation, handles more than 100 NFL players, many of them having graduated from Rosenhaus' alma mater at the University of Miami.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-athletes/drew-rosenhaus-net-worth/

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Thomson, a Miami real estate agent, appears to be part of “The Thomson Teamâ€â€”a highly effective Coldwell Banker group.According to the team’s website, Thomson “specializes in skillful negotiations and [is] known for obtaining the highest market dollar possible for her listings.â€
    How she managed to pull down a catch like Rosenhaus, however, is a mystery best left to the philosophers and their antiquated sundials.
    What we do know is that the wedding itself took place in South Florida (presumably in the greater Miami area) and a host of sports stars and other socialites were in attendance:

2. datchguy

datchguy New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Splashwut

3. jimbronie

jimbronie Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Hope she screws him out of all his money. He is the scummiest sports agent out there

4. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
    She will. His money was the only reason she suckered/dated him. If he had no money, the reply to his come on would've been, "Uhh sorry, no way. You're like my father", and then would've gone over to a good looking guy her age.

These men are so smart with business, but SO DUMB with love. It's funny to see. He could sleep with girls her age for free and have fun in life but he gets married to one who doesn't like him and will lose millions to her. Dope.:snicker:

5. Dorb

Dorb Lovable Old Pig VIP Gold

Reputations:
    if I had the money and a beautiful girl like that wanted me.........no problem at all.
    So she may be a gold digger but he is a beautiful pussy digger.

6. TheWonk

TheWonk POTY Music Forum Gold

Reputations:
    I understand that but why marry them? That doesn't make any sense to me. Are these rich guys like Howard just lonely?

7. Onehourphoto

Onehourphoto Maverick Gold

Reputations:
    I think it is certainly the way that they (husband) "legitimize" the relationship and that they not a whore but a wife and probably mother (well except for the malignant vapid one)

8. Samurai

Samurai Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    A successful guy snagging a younger hottie is a tale old as time. And perhaps these two are soul mates.

But they certainly don't look age appropriate -- Drew went too young, IMHO. Can't imagine they have enough in common to last long term.