GOLD RUSH 2 hour finally...WAS TODD H. COKED OUT?

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by Sharrack, Feb 23, 2013.

1. Sharrack

Sharrack Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Did anyone besides me watch him almost acting drunk along with continuous nose and facial
    twitching??
    He was far from his normal witty self.
    any thoughts?
    ks
    durrr......finale !

2. sstressed

sstressed enhancement toker VIP

Reputations:
    my exact thought. he was sniffling a lot too. i did coke for years and that looked real familiar.

3. stripes

stripes Active Member Banned User

Reputations:
    he's a big dumbass so probably. i like how he drags them to the dessert next time.

i dont get why they dont stay put where they are now that it took them 3 seasons to figure it out & make money...
    the set up costs & learning curve for new area will be like starting all over again.

i guess its all for show...no shit.:facepalm:

4. Sharrack

Sharrack Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    My guess....not really a winning season in that the operatings costs are too high.
    the 3 year vets got 45,000 each....other hands about 16,000... Chicken shit in my book .
    more than likely why both guys quit.....insane conditions and work loads......shit pay.
    tony beets has it down........he will be the next discovery star......and his tastey daughter.
    todd is a very sharp guy normally.......last night...was strange!
    that was not sniffling......it was as though someone shot pepper up his nose!

5. fenderbaum

fenderbaum Active Member

Reputations:
    He probably had a cold from that Alaskan winter.

6. fenderbaum

fenderbaum Active Member

Reputations:
    Great observation, I like the show a lot, but agree that they are making no real money. Now they are off to the dessert.

7. waltermelon

waltermelon Mmmm melon VIP

Reputations:
    Dessert? Key lime pie or a cup cake?

8. wigtropolis

wigtropolis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    more shows more money and not from the gold. they is hollywood

9. stripes

Reputations:
    i agree, but the operating, setup & built in costs are already in the yukon & ready to go. like that guy beets knows what he's doing now after many years of trial & error, he's not moving every season & starting over. this todd turd is just looking for adventure & tv fame i guess & the dumbasses following him will tire of his shenagins sooner or later because they're certainly not getting rich..

10. stripes

Reputations:
    i like that every season without even drilling, & nothing to back it up, todd the turd would just tell those dumfuks how successful they were going to be & how much gold they were going to pull out of their ass with nothing but a mineral lease from a landowner that knew better & just wanted some cash. i just watched that peice where todd went to beets for advice & beets told him, drill the hell out of the land before you move any dirt & quit wishing & dreaming. todd looked at him like this was some sort of revelation!!:facepalm:
    it would be funny except those other dummies are following this douchebag todd the turd around & depending on his whims. they get what they deserve.