Discussion in 'The Bar' started by wanker, Aug 17, 2013.
i saw the trailer. it looked creepy enough to give it a shot.
this one is a must see in the cinema
i try to go to the cinema once a week. i will try to see this on the big screen.
cool, the article tells about how the film came about and all the talent involved..
its a new genre called "mumblegore"
swanberg the director did segments for VHS
That pic of you in Speedos showing your old man flat ass is creepier.
You still can't post pics properly and you should've posted this with this kind of thread, fucking amateur.
ur so gay for me
A guy wearing a cat mask killing people one by one in a large secluded house =
mikey is mad mad
And your 1st name is?
would it be scarier if he was dressed like Ronald McDonald?
It's been done to death except for the stupid cat mask. Pun intended.
10. Mrs. Tredoni (Alice, Sweet Alice)
9. Torso’s Masked Killer (Torso)
8. Scream Killers (Scream)
7. The Strangers (The Strangers)
6. Satan (Satan’s Little Helper)
5. Michael Myers (Halloween)
4. Jigsaw Pig Mask (Saw)
3. Jason Voorhees (Friday the 13th Series)
2. Leatherface (Texas Chainsaw Massacre Series)
1. The Scarecrow (Dark Night of the Scarecrow)