Good article on new X-men movie - SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by cia212, May 26, 2014.

1. cia212

cia212 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    This is the problem with going back to a franchise after having what was supposed to be a reboot in First Class.

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/6-major-continuity-problems-in-the-x-men-movies-86639163567.html

2. newcastlefan

newcastlefan גֵּרְשֹׁם VIP

Reputations:
    i liked it; saw it yesterday and i especially appreciated returning to canon. i thought the changes introduced in the first 3 movies were unnecessary and made the story not that of the X-Men. the return to canon occurred before the changes were undone so i still want to know how the characters returned.

3. Mazley

Mazley Black Knight Banned User

Reputations:
    Meh as a comic book fan I enjoyed it, just think of it as none of the shitty ones were even made now.

4. newcastlefan

newcastlefan גֵּרְשֹׁם VIP

Reputations:
    yup, although item #4 in the yahoo article was bugging me the whole time i was in the theater.

now there are so many X-men characters that we need to have a movie like DC Comics' Crisis on Earth deals.

I am curious: did Ellen Page and Jennifer Lawrence hook up?

5. NotMyBro

NotMyBro VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Any young boys in it? Singer must have cast few of them to have access to them :c :pedo: :pedo: :pedo: :pedo:

6. Mazley

Reputations:
    No young boys for him

7. Maddysmom

Maddysmom Kunt Banned User

Reputations:
    Whoever wrote this Yahoo article is a goddamn moron who didn't understand a single thing about the movie and it's Time Travel. Furthermore if this dipshit did any sort of homework he'd see most of these "problems" are answered in a little thing real Nerds(not the fake cunts who pretend to be into this stuff) read called Comic Books. God this is one of the worst parts of these properties being mainstream now.

8. Mazley

Reputations:
    If they did the comic version it'd be camping as fuck. I have issues with it but not like that article

9. Hamptons

Hamptons Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    saw it in Dolby Atmos and enjoyed it, I'm sure Howard will love it because Hugh Jackman is absolutely fucking shredded in this movie

and by the way Hugh eats,

Eggs, Steak, and chicken because he is not evolved, I'm surprised Howard's friend Pat has not told him yet if he wants to get into Howard Stern shape he needs to only eat a handful of almonds and take one bite of pizza and throw the rest in the trash

Last edited: May 27, 2014