"Good looking dude" Howard called a "douche" wins American Idol

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Thelma, May 14, 2015.

1. Thelma

Thelma Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This is the guy who got Wiggy all excited when he saw him poolside in LA ... :wub:

"Howard said this good looking dude showed up and he was out by the pool. Howard said he was in shape and wearing a grey wool cap. Howard said David Beckham wears one. He said they call it a skully. Howard said this kid walks by and he's in good shape. He said he turned to Beth and said 'Look at that douche.' Howard said he has to put guys down like that. Howard said he kept his shirt on at the pool. He said he has to cover up his man tits. Howard said the guy came over and said that he was on America's Got Talent 2 years ago. Howard said they ended up selling a bunch of records. He said that now the guy is on American Idol in the top 8. Howard said the guy went solo and he's on Idol now. Howard said that this guy is trying to figure out how to keep it going. Howard said he's a cool kid. Howard said he was asking him a lot of questions about American Idol. Howard said that the guy likes J-Lo on the show. Howard said the guy is a nice guy. He said he's not a douche bag. Howard said the kid's name is Nick something. Howard said he sent it to Gary. He said it's like Fradiani. Howard said that's it. He said vote for that guy. Howard said he's going to do a tribute to Billy Joel this week. Howard said he was actually a good dude. Howard said the kid thanked him because Howie wasn't nice to them when they were on AGT." (Mark's Friggin')

How long before Wiggy has him on the show ...

[​IMG]

Teeney likes this.
  2. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...he looks a little light in the loafers so i suspect howard will have him on soon. a perfect opportunity to look like hes timely and a chance to throw a dig into simon cowell.

Gusbuss, Thelma and SomerSky like this.
  3. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He might have a little sugar in his tank :humpin:

Gusbuss likes this.
  4. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    "So Nick, what was it like in the dorms, did you see the other guy's cocks, who was the biggest, any sword fighting, my fans want to know this stuff.....excuse me a sec, I need to adjust my pants"

Thelma likes this.
  5. RonHeinzkaboot

RonHeinzkaboot Adultophile VIP

Reputations:
    Howard will take credit for this.
    He asked his listeners to vote for the guy on Wednesday, even though the guy was the clear frontrunner.
    The perceived power of Stern

Thelma likes this.