Good Morning America hypocrisy

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by mape, Mar 11, 2014.

1. mape

mape Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Wiggy related because he always talks up gay marriage.

This morning on Good Morning America they did a segment on plural marriage. After the segment the panel kind of "snickered" and made some wise cracks.

So....everyone is supposed to not just accept gay marriage but SUPPORT it and be ALL FOR it. Being indifferent is not enough. If that is your stance shouldn't you have the same strong feelings for the rights of plural marriage and not treat it as a joke?

The reality is if you look at the facts of nature men are designed to seek out as may partners as possible. There is no natural instinct or physiological reason for a man to stick his dick in another man's ass.......just saying!!! :dontknow:

2. NyMarkNy

NyMarkNy VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I am not against gay people wanting to have sex with each other. But my issue with gay marriage support is that where do you draw the line? If you are redefining man and wife as any two people, when do we start redefining the number itself? People in support of gay marriage damn well better support the legality of polygamy otherwise they are massive hypocrits.

3. AllAboutHim Ed

AllAboutHim Ed #mypurpose VIP

Reputations:
    While I support gay marriage, you point out a very definite contradiction

4. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    If they mobilize and show everyone that the relationship(s) are mutual, consensual and loving, in time, perhaps society might change their views.

I mean, isn't that the natural progression of any social movement? They have to start somewhere.

5. mape

mape Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Exactly....I want people to be able to do what they want to do but like you said it opens up a lot of other doors. I just hate the hypocrisy from the media.

6. mape

mape Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Please let me be clear. I am not bashing anyone or against gay people. I am more indifferent because there are a lot of other things set into motion when these decisions are made and I just despise hypocrites.

7. koclem

koclem .|..O..|. VIP Banned User

Reputations:
    you despise hypocrites yet watch shows like GMA? :facepalm:

8. mape

mape Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I tune in for just a couple of minutes in the morning while getting ready. Usually jump back and forth between a few channels. I ONLY watch to see how they are being hypocrites each day. Seriously....tune into NBC, ABC, etc. for just a few minutes and in that time you will see numerous segments of hypocrisy. It really is amazing that the producers of these shows haven't a clue.

8:00 am...women:how to tone your body and be in perfect shape

8:15 am...young women's battle with body image

It is fucking amazing!!

9. Mulletude

Mulletude I'm Big In The Hate Club, Ya Know VIP

Reputations:
    As a very Libertarian friend of mine said years ago "Let gays get married. They'll find out that it's not what it's cracked up to be. In fact, let 'em be miserable like the rest of us married, suffering straight bastards."

10. koclem

koclem .|..O..|. VIP Banned User

Reputations:
    if you are a guy > :facepalm:

if you are a chick > :coffee:

11. jersery

jersery Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Interesting thought.

How can someone be against abortion, but for the dealth penalty?

12. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:

Exactly. Killing someone found guilty of a murderous rampage is exactly the same as killing a fetus.

13. sheet metal wor

sheet metal wor Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Easy.....one death is earned the other is not

55,772,015 killed so far

14. slats7

slats7 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Um, because one life is innocent and the other is not?

15. scoobyla

scoobyla Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Being indifferent IS supporting it. Facts of nature is guys aren't supposed to bang fat girls either. There are 1000s of things straight people do that aren't natural instinct.

16. scoobyla

scoobyla Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I agree 100% with your logic. The gov shouldn't sanction straight marriage, because then where do you draw the line? Next thing you know gays will want to get marred too. People in support of straight marriage damn well better support gay marriage, otherwise are massive hypocrites. And if you don't want to outlaw divorce, than stfu about this protecting "marriage" BS hypocrisy.

17. cia212

cia212 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

18. RonHeinzkaboot

RonHeinzkaboot Adultophile VIP

Reputations:
    Its just a contract with monetary/tax/property rights implacations and religous connotations.
    Religons can discriminate based on beliefs or religous tenants. But any two parties or such can enter into a legal contract and one that can be recognized by government

Its the definition of making someone a spouse as opposed to a legal executor. Marriage should be made tougher for all because your spouse has rights above anyone else in your family.

but if you make marriage too hard, you'll probably get more people on dole and more abortions and less benefits secured for the tradtional surviving families. Taking care of widows and children is abig policy driver in government, churches and insurance

I am totally against plural marriaged because that is a cornerstone of cults and invariably it really reduces wives to property. You think women(children) brides in plural marriahes have the same rights as regular U.S. wives? Believe me if they did men wouldn't get married to so much possible liabilities.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2014
  19. K9feces

K9feces Member

Reputations:
    I watch Good a Morning America, do they need a DJ everyday? It's turning into TRL.