Good old Beth story from the past.

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by LaserT, Oct 7, 2013.

1. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
    Good old Beth story from the past. Beth's $600 purse.

Beth's $600 Purse Ruined By Wine Spill. 05/31/05. 7:40am

Howard said he was out shopping with Beth the other day and Beth saw a purse that she liked. It was a Stella McCartney bag that was about $600. He thought it was a nice bag but Beth refused to let him buy it for her. He told the woman behind the counter that he was going to take it anyway even though Beth didn't want him to. He said that Beth thanked him for it and they took it out to dinner that night. They met Linda Lopez for dinner that night. Howard spent a short time talking about Linda and how she used to date Chris Booker who is a DJ on the station that Howard works from. Howard got back to the story and said that the waiter at the restaurant accidentally knocked a glass of wine on the new purse which was white fabric. Everyone was upset about what happened and the manager asked if there was anything they could do. Howard thought that the purse was $400 so he looked at his receipt and said that it was $600. The manager ended up goofing on Howard by saying that he must have stuff spilled on him all the time. Then they didn't even bring them another glass of wine. They ended up giving him the check without taking anything off of it for what happened. They told him that if there was any cleaning bill or anything like that, he could give it to them. Howard was looking all over for some club soda to take it out with. Howard ended up getting kind of upset because he realized that they spilled the glass of wine on the purse and still charged him for the glass of wine and didn't take anything off the bill. They eventually got home and tried to clean the bag with a bunch of stuff. Beth eventually got the bag clean but it looked like a piece of crap because they had to clean it.

What a gold digger. "Beth REFUSED to have Howard buy the purse for". Really? Funny she ended up with the expensive purse she just happen to see. Bought by blind Howard. Now it's ruined for Beth because she "had to wash it". Haaa man I forgot about this. Found it going through Marksfriggin looking for something else that year.

"Howard I DO NOT want to be in the media or TV from this relationship". And.........all over TV and in the media for years.
    "Howard I refuse to let you buy me this purse". And........she get's Howard to buy it for her.
    :snicker:

Last edited: Oct 7, 2013
  2. Winst

Winst Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I am reading that and I am a bit dazzled by the purse that BethO liked/(wanted) *only* being a six hundred dollar purse.

....but whatever.....BethO's desirES....and Howard's mo(a)niES.

3. Batwings

Batwings Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    She laughs at 600 dollar purses now.

4. Winst

Reputations:

All of this talk about "pursES" has me thinking sum about horse racing.

...on your "marks"...get *set*(..for life?)....and (..anyhing?) goES!

5. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    It's a BAG to carry shit in. Fucking people and their idiotic wealth displays.

6. Winst

Reputations:

Keeping up with the..jonESES??

[video=youtube;rNU1SNkleVY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNU1SNkleVY[/video] ..... :bigthink

7. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    i'm surprised it was only $600. it probably wasn't leather.