Politics GOP Town Hall with the farting Megan Kelly

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by NyMarkNy, Feb 24, 2016.

1. NyMarkNy

NyMarkNy VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Anyone watching? Trump has an event going on currently and can't make it.

Cruz outs the RINO fucks in Washington when discussing the fact that when they had a minority in the Senate, the GOP leaders asked other Republicans to vote to lower the vote threshold from 60 to 50 on passing a budget bill. They said this way the Dems get their way even with Republican voting NO and they can save face in front of their constituents. It was great to see him call out how shady the fucks in Washington are on National TV.

With Kasich Megyn Kelly was just an epic cunt. Basically berating him on why he was staying in, but not with a single question, but with argumentative follow ups even raising her voice about him getting out and him having no chance to win.

Kasich was getting visibly upset with her and she's obviously an establishment shill unlike we may have ever seen. Its obvious that after she stepped up for the establishment to attack Trump on a daily basis they are funneling favors her way to keep the narrative of "Trump must lose, everyone get out of the way for Rubio" going.

Cruz came off well thus far, Kasich angrier than I've ever seen him, but it was refreshing to see him that way for a change.

MilkyDischarge likes this.
  2. Mr Fantastic

Mr Fantastic Found Nemo VIP

Reputations:
  3. SorryBoff

SorryBoff Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Sorry I missed that, yeah Kelly is a cunt. Kasich is a solid candidate who did well in most of the debates, I don't know why he didn't garner more support.

Kelly wants him out because she thinks his supporters will go to Rubio.

NyMarkNy likes this.
  4. XuXu

XuXu VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Can only watch on YouTube.

5. MilkyDischarge

MilkyDischarge Se suelto el diablo Gold

Reputations:
    My dream would be to be behind her at that moment with a knife and fork. I'd carve up that fart and eat it like a steak.
    Then I'd stab her.