Gran Turismo Xl

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by Obi Drunkenobe, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Obi Drunkenobe

Obi Drunkenobe VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    The new gran Turismo expansion has restored my faith in the series new tracks cars a indoor go kart track this game is the shit. If you liked gran Turismo before but was turned off by 5 this expansion fixes everything:)

2. Droog

Droog Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    What's so great about it? Are the cars they added just more fucking variations of a Nissan Skyline? Maybe they're some old 80 hp piece of shit Jap cars from the 60's. I got all the way to the 24 hr races and was shocked to find that the only way to legitimately get through them was to pause the system and leave it running for several days straight. We should be able to pause and save these races for later.

3. DroppingLoads

DroppingLoads New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    No. That is why they are called Endurance races. :secret:

4. Obi Drunkenobe

Obi Drunkenobe VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    There are also several new tracks. The new go cart track is fun. And it just seems to be running smoother online. That's enough for me bu I've been a fan of the series since the first one so maybe I get a little over enthusiastic about it. To me it's way better than forza and I have both games

5. Droog

Droog Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Show me the asshole playing 24 hours straight. By the time that level is reached, most people are pretty much sick of the game.