Guess the baby's age or assailant's weight

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by SouthernListen, Jul 2, 2013.

1. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/201...-one-carrying-child-rob-victim-bronx-cops-say THE BRONX — A trio of women with a child in tow brutally beat and robbed a woman in a Fordham park, cops said.They attacked the 26-year-old woman, whose identity was not immediately released, punching her and hitting her with a stick in a park near East 181st Street and Morris Avenue about 6 p.m. June 25, according to the NYPD.
    The trio ran off with the victim's phone, police said.
    Cops released footage of the trio fleeing the scene. One of the women was carrying a small child and another woman was pushing a stroller.
    The victim was treated for her injuries at an area hospital and released, a police spokesman said.
    The third suspect, who was last spotted with a red T-shirt reading "You Can't Block My Shine," is believed to be in her 30s, approximately 220 pounds, and about 5-feet-4-inches tall, cops said.
    Police described the first suspect as a 5-foot-2 teenager, about 90 pounds, with long brown hair, who was last seen wearing a brown tank top and black pants.
    The second suspect, whom cops also believe is a teenager, is about 100 pounds, has brown hair, and was last spotted wearing a pink sleeveless button-down shirt with black pants.

2. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    hmm...

well, i'm guessing the baby isn't old enough to smoke and the assailant is surely big enough to cast a shadow.

3. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    And nemo will be happy to know that I saw, with my own eyes, NBC news in NY display the word "hispanic" next to the descriptions of the women.

True story. :grad:

4. MyLazyHand

MyLazyHand Russia and France Know What to Do

Reputations:
    5 foot 4 and 220 pounds.

Ooohhhh....that's perfect!

5. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    Whenever I feel like I'm gaining too much weight, I hear a stat like that and think "fuck it. if she's still walking around, carrying all the weight, I should be okay." :yes:

6. Joe Bauers

Joe Bauers Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Hispanic ? I never would have guessed that. :scratch:

7. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    I only mention it because nemo says that the news media never report the estimated ethnicity of a person of interest in a crime.

He is right though that news agencies don't report the race after the person has been arrested/convicted but I'd argue that after they're caught, there's no purpose to reporting that.

But more often than not, I don't even see the ethnicity mentioned when they're looking for a suspect so yesterday's story was a bit of a novelty.