News Guess the state

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by SouthernListen, May 15, 2015.

1. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    [​IMG]
    Jason Falbo is accused of running over and killing nine baby ducks with a riding lawnmower.

Palm Beach County sheriff’s deputies arrested Falbo.

The police affidavit said the incident was reported May 2 in the Olympia neighborhood in Wellington.

Neighbors told deputies that they regularly feed a female Muscovy duck and her 11 ducklings.

The report said they left some food near a tree and went back inside their homes to watch the ducks eat.

They told deputies that they saw a man on a riding lawn mower head straight for the ducks and run over the ducklings.

The man stopped, backed the lawn mower up and moved forward again, killing more ducklings, the report said.

When neighbors ran outside yelling, trying to get him to stop, Falbo backed up the mower again, killing more ducklings, then aimed the machine toward the mother duck and the remaining ducklings, the report said.

The mother duck and four of her ducklings made it to the pond, but two of the ducklings drowned from their injuries.

When neighbors asked Falbo why he ran over the ducks, he said, “They were in my path,” the report said.

Investigators said nine baby ducks died as a result of Falbo’s actions.

"It was one of the most emotional things I've ever seen," Jentzsch said. "It was just — wow."

Jentzsch called the police and the county's Animal Care and Control, who found the remains of the birds.

When the officials were gone, the family sat inside and cried. Kai grabbed his iPad and started watching cartoons.

"I don't want to hear about it," he told his dad. "I'm too upset."

Nearly two weeks later, the family is still reeling from witnessing the traumatic event. On his way to the school bus stop Thursday, Kai asked Jentzsch whether he thought more ducks would come and if they could take care of them so he could remember what it felt like.

It's hard for the couple to explain to Kai why this happened, they said.

"He asked me, 'Is everybody out there like this?'" Jentzsch said.

Officers said they were able to make contact with Falbo about the attack a few hours after the incident occurred. They wrote in the report that the nine baby ducks lost their lives "cruelly and viciously with extreme intent."

Records show Falbo was arrested in March for domestic battery and aggravated child abuse after he was accused of beating his girlfriend.

He is being held at the Palm Beach County Jail on $27,000 bail on the animal cruelty charges.

Gontchar said she is still emotional from what she and her family saw, but she and her husband are trying to use this experience as an opportunity to teach their son about the value of life and how cruel some people can be.

"A person came and ruined the lives of those birds," she said. "We talked about it, going through death and questions like that, and how things need to be done when he sees these cruel things happen. I think that was a very powerful and hurtful experience for him to see."

"It was one of the most emotional things I've ever seen," Jentzsch said. "It was just — wow."

Jentzsch called the police and the county's Animal Care and Control, who found the remains of the birds.

When the officials were gone, the family sat inside and cried. Kai grabbed his iPad and started watching cartoons.

"I don't want to hear about it," he told his dad. "I'm too upset."

Nearly two weeks later, the family is still reeling from witnessing the traumatic event. On his way to the school bus stop Thursday, Kai asked Jentzsch whether he thought more ducks would come and if they could take care of them so he could remember what it felt like.

It's hard for the couple to explain to Kai why this happened, they said.

"He asked me, 'Is everybody out there like this?'" Jentzsch said.

Officers said they were able to make contact with Falbo about the attack a few hours after the incident occurred. They wrote in the report that the nine baby ducks lost their lives "cruelly and viciously with extreme intent."

Records show Falbo was arrested in March for domestic battery and aggravated child abuse after he was accused of beating his girlfriend.

He is being held at the Palm Beach County Jail on $27,000 bail on the animal cruelty charges.

Gontchar said she is still emotional from what she and her family saw, but she and her husband are trying to use this experience as an opportunity to teach their son about the value of life and how cruel some people can be.

"A person came and ruined the lives of those birds," she said. "We talked about it, going through death and questions like that, and how things need to be done when he sees these cruel things happen. I think that was a very powerful and hurtful experience for him to see."

Last edited: May 15, 2015
  2. Shortwave98

Shortwave98 A-Number 1 Banned User

Reputations:
  3. HypocriteHowie

HypocriteHowie Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Changed my mind.

Fuck this piece of Florida shit.

Jail time, as a society we don't like his behavior.

We like this behavior.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 15, 2015
  4. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I don't know what's worse; the asshole that ran over the ducks, or the fake sympathy act that the parents are playing up. They should all be lured into a burning building and left for potatoes

5. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Palm Beach county, I guess Alaska.

6. wife is a whore

wife is a whore Stripped of POTY for butthurting staff VIP

Reputations:
    Animal cruelty? Should be a Fish & Game violation, nothing more.

7. Gitfiddle

Gitfiddle Live Deliciously

Reputations:
    This Kai kid sounds like a weepy little faggot.

GLguygardner likes this.
  8. DogStar69

Reputations:
    He has the kind of face that deserves a hit with a sledgehammer, plus a few more for what he did.

00steven and reno like this.
  9. DogStar69

Reputations:
    I have Muscovy ducks in my yard. One built a nest next to where I live. They won't hatch because she didn't attend to them when she first laid them. In fact she would just walk and lay one in the driveway. Then She laid one on the grass, I moved it by some hedges and she started to nest there, but she left them for too long, so I don't think they incubated right. You can see some eggs are dark inside like the feathers are forming, but I think they won't hatch.,

Plus in other ares I see like 8 babies, and then you see when they are bigger only 2 survive, and then a few weeks later only 1 medium one, nature only produces as many as can survive on their own unless you feed them, which I don't.

10. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I have a friend who was cutting cutting tall grass on a sitdown mower. He ran over a bunch of baby rabbits. It bothered him for a long time. It would for me too.

11. DogStar69

Reputations:
    They look like this, one of the fathers has a mohawk. [​IMG]

12. wife is a whore

wife is a whore Stripped of POTY for butthurting staff VIP

Reputations:
    I was so glad when my neighbor's drainage pond dried up, so I don't have ducks and geese allover the place shitting and honking. At one point they finally got sick of them and started killing em. They had 1/2 a 55gal drum full of dead ducks.

13. Father O'Blivion

Father O'Blivion Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Depraved individuals, like this one, belong in a cage until they are too old to hurt anybody. Lots and lots of hard labor, to work those aggressions out, would be a nice bonus.

14. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
    Lets run over him and call it even. Dude's trash.

JustLurking and 00steven like this.
  15. 00steven

00steven Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'd run over his feet with a lawn mower and then back up and do it again and see how he liked it. What a fuckin asshole.

LaserT likes this.
  16. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
    I'll jump on the mower with you. ;)