Politics Guess the wiki leaks leak...

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Beth143nacho, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Julian Assange recently released a batch of dnc documents exposing the dnc/Clinton collusion to screw Bernie samders out of the democrat primary.

Since then, the dnc, Clinton foundation, nsa, and now ny times have been hacked.

Assange promised another leak that would supposedly be a bombshell and would "virtually guarantee an indictment"...

The point of this thread is simple: make an educated guess as to what's in the leak and/or what the leak intends to expose. Then, make a reasonable argument to support that guess.

DiamondGoddess likes this.
  2. Mark Mayonnaise

Mark Mayonnaise You look like a tree! VIP

Reputations:
  3. Divorce Chicken

Divorce Chicken white punk on dope VIP

Reputations:
    Bubba banged Michelle Obama?

4. DarkFriday

DarkFriday Fired as a MOD...Twice. Gold

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Slow, doughhead63 and ChuckZ like this.
  5. Beth143nacho

Reputations:
    My reasonable supporting argument is that the Russian angle being taken by the democrats as an attempt to pin Russian hacking activities on trump is because the democrats really have linked this to Russia. I believe that they know that the wiki leaks dump contains proof that hillarys home few server was not only hacked, but that the exploited vulnerability of the server resulted in the Russians gaining access to sensitive information that was then used to perform subsequent hacks, such as the Clinton foundation, the dnc, the nsa and now the media outlets.

The democrats attempt to pin this on trump now make more sense, as they need to somehow set the stage to mitigate the fallout of a Russian state hack of us assets, and there's no better way of doing that than by claiming that Russia wants trump to win and is both influencing the is elections and scared of Hillary.

6. Rockside7

Rockside7 VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:

Yum.

7. Beth143nacho

Reputations:
    You, sir, are always welcome!

8. Rockside7

Reputations:
    I have no idea what the next 'leak' will be but, I do think that Julian Assange is a self important, asshat.

He makes suggestions about things that he has information on and he never backs it up with the actual information.

He's a self promoting douche.

I haven't seen anything earth shattering from him or his group in a long time.

The DNC stuff was so weak

Oh, the DNC wanted to ensure a Democrat won the primary over an Independent?

Big deal.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
  9. Beth143nacho

Reputations:
    Fucking Debbie downer over here

10. Rockside7

Reputations:

:lol:

I just want some meat with my potatoes.

He's always threatening to expose something sinister and never does.

Mike Huntslooce likes this.
  11. Beth143nacho

Reputations:
    I'm starving

Rockside7 likes this.
  12. sternadamsapple

sternadamsapple Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Actually his track record has been very good. In addition to showing us the US Spying efforts on the entire world, all of the Snowden leaks, a few highlights we forget.
    • Diplomats as spies: As part of an intelligence gathering effort, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in 2009 ordered diplomats overseas and at the U.N. to collect personal information on foreign officials including credit card and frequent flier numbers and biometric information. Read that cable here, and the New York Times’ writeup here. While this may not be shocking to foreign policy wonks, it is certainly embarrassing for the United States and calls into question how much — and how frequently — the role of diplomat and spy has been blurred.
    • Secret war in Yemen: The Obama administration has secretly launched missile attacks on suspected terrorists in Yemen, with the Yemeni government taking responsibility and consistently lying about it. While the attacks have drawn relatively little public attention, dozens of civilians along with some suspected terrorists have reportedly been killed. Salon’s account of the Yemen revelation is here. The January 2010 cable describing a meeting between Yemen’s president and Gen. David Petraeus is here.
    • Iran and North Korea: American intelligence believes Iran has received 19 missiles from North Korea with a range up to 2,000 miles, making them the longest-range missiles in the Iranian arsenal. The Times’ story on the missiles is here. The Times says it did not publish the cable at the request of the Obama administration. It has not been posted by WikiLeaks.
    • Saudis want U.S. to bomb Iran: Several Arab leaders have privately urged the U.S. to launch an attack on Iran to stall or stop its nuclear program. Most memorably, King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia is reported to have “told you [the U.S.] to cut off the head of the snake,” according to a Saudi diplomat . That cable is here. And here is the Guardian’s write-up.
    • Israel bluffing on Iran threats? The government of Israel, which has been publicly vocal about the possibility of launching airstrikes against Iran’s nuclear program, was not considering such an attack, Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman told his Russian counterpart on a trip to Moscow in June 2009. The cable describing Lieberman’s trip to Russia is here. A story on the cable from the Israeli press is here.
    • Fears of uranium in Pakistan: The U.S. has since 2007 tried to get enriched uranium at a Pakistani nuclear reactor out of that country, fearing that the uranium could fall into unfriendly hands and be used to make a bomb. The effort has been unsuccessful. The Times’ story on this is here. The cable has not been published.

As to his earth shattering information, I suspect it will be something involving the Clinton Foundation. Shady as hell and it will just validate the "Clinton Cash" book and more. I thought the attempts on his life (apparent) would speed content out. The interesting thing is when they broke the Snowden information, they worked with the media to help curate and present it. With the DNC leaks, the media wouldn't touch any of it.

cg256, Coner, Wigward and 5 others like this.
  13. JameGumb

JameGumb We're all out of toner!

Reputations:
    Bills into women.

14. TheWonk

TheWonk POTY Music Forum Gold

Reputations:
    My guess is Hillary came to work one day, saw a member of the Senate drinking on the job and told on him.
    Since then she's requested to have Secret Sevice around her 24/7 because she's afraid of what the guy might do.
    Bitch be snitching.

15. DrivenByDemons

DrivenByDemons Spinoff Jesus Staff Member

Reputations:
    Did you see my flank steak the other night?

Rockside7 likes this.
  16. Mark Mayonnaise

Mark Mayonnaise You look like a tree! VIP

Reputations:
    NO!

17. McLennison

McLennison VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Like it! Never thought of that angle.

18. Hugh Blowmont

Hugh Blowmont Just be funny

Reputations:
    The rumor is there are emails discussing Hillary being incontinent and the need to quietly get her diapers and Foley catheters.

19. Anyonenow

Anyonenow Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Did someone say Leak?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. pdx1138

pdx1138 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I've been hearing about this for weeks, just release the damn bombshell already!

DiamondGoddess likes this.