Guess who's at it again

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by booybob, Jul 30, 2012.

1. booybob

booybob Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I wonder if the crack news team the gives Robin the news will mention this to her or will this just be another example of incidents like this being swept under the rug????
    Why is it that when a BLACK OR A GROUP OF BLACKS do things like this or commit any type a crime their race is hardly ever mentioned???

[h=1]Mob Of Teens Steals $3K Of Jeans From Wicker Park Store[/h] [h=6]July 29, 2012 3:54 PM[/h] Share this 549
    View Comments
    Share and see what your friends read on CBS Local.

What's this?

[​IMG] A group of more than 20 teenagers was caught on surveillance video as they descended on Mildblend Supply Co. in Wicker Park on July 28, 2012, and stole more than $3,000 worth of designer jeans. (Supplied to CBS 2)

[h=5]Filed under[/h]

CHICAGO (CBS) – A mob of more than 20 teenagers descended on a trendy Wicker Park shop on Saturday and made off with more than $3,000 worth of jeans.
    CBS 2′s Derrick Blakley reports the incident was caught on store surveillance cameras, and the owner posted the video on YouTube.
    Luke Cho said he hopes the images help police find the robbers, or maybe even shame the parents of the teens enough that they’ll turn the kids in.
    From the moment the teens started flooding in the door at Mildblend Supply Co. on Milwaukee Avenue around 6:40 p.m. Saturday, Cho knew something wasn’t right.
    “You see a group a group of teenagers walking in – or marching in – one-by-one. As you can see, it looks like it’s some kind of procession,†Cho said while reviewing the surveillance video on Sunday.
    To Cho, it looked like a flash mob was about to rob the store, so he immediately locked the door.
    “At least I think I kind of maybe stopped the flow a little bit, but I quickly realized something bad’s about to happen, and I alerted my staff to call 911,†Cho said.
    Most of the group flocked to an corner of the store right beneath a security camera, and appeared to know exactly what they were looking for: an exclusive, expensive brand of jeans called Nudie Jeans, which average about $200 a pair.
    “We happen to be one of the few that sell Nudie Jeans in the city,†Cho said.
    The teens tried to get out of store, but not before doing more shopping, stuffing their backpacks with merchandise, while other teens outside tried to get in.
    “At the time when I locked the door, they’re banging on the door,†Cho said.
    Eventually, the teens figured out how to unlock the door themselves, and rushed into the streets, which were packed with crowds from the Wicker Park Fest, making it easier to blend in.
    Now, Cho wonders whether the flash mob phenomenon is deserting downtown for the neighborhoods.
    “I think if they zero in on a product they want to steal, they’re going to go anywhere, and basically organize, and plan it to hit what they want,†Cho said.

Cho said it took police 30 minutes to reach his store after the 911 call went out about 6:45 p.m. on Saturday. He said officers told him they were delayed by the many street closures for Wicker Park Fest.
    Cho called the incident organized looting, pure and simple. Police confirmed they’re investigating the robbery, but have made no arrests as of Sunday afternoon.

2. Sternac

Sternac HALs Pal

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;B0tM8wZL-qY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0tM8wZL-qY[/video]

here's the clip, kind of boring. typical bullshit nowadays i guess. but check out the white kid (not part of the festivities) around 45 sec. wtf is he doing?

3. TehLivingDeath

TehLivingDeath New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Feral A group of lovely people.

4. openmike11

openmike11 New Member

Reputations:
    Another story you WONT see on CNN....

5. dgray610

dgray610 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This one wasn't as funny as the pack of chimps who rioted in Wal-Mart throwing around watermelons.

[video=youtube;c7Ve_dxNJyg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7Ve_dxNJyg[/video]

6. BrulesRules

BrulesRules Just grab 'em in the biscuits VIP

Reputations:
    this would never happen in a book store

7. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! "A group of lovely people love not to know"...Chris Rock

8. LessMoonbeams

LessMoonbeams New Member

Reputations:

==========

and they excel at not knowing

9. booybob

Reputations:
    dey be at it again yo.
    dis time dey be stabbin whitey for asking them to be quiet and act civilized in da train

[h=1]Drunken gang of girls in subway stab attack: cops[/h] JESSICA SIMEONE, BETH DEFALCO and ANTONIO ANTENUCCI
    Last Updated: 12:54 AM, July 30, 2012
    Posted: 3:25 PM, July 29, 2012

[​IMG]
    G.N.Miller/New York Post
    CUFFED: Police detain some of the women allegedly involved in an attack on a straphanger.
    A wolf pack of drunken young women “acting stupid†on a downtown No. 6 train in Manhattan stabbed a 63-year-old man early today — for having had the nerve to ask them to pipe down, police said.
    The man was on his way to work at about 6:15 a.m. when he was attacked as the train entered the East 23rd Street station, a law-enforcement source told The Post.
    “The eight females were acting stupid. He just told them, ‘Relax. Calm down,’ †another source said.

Instead, one stabbed him in the left shoulder. He was treated at Bellevue Hospital.
    The women were arrested as they exited the 23rd Street subway station near Gramer¬cy Park. Seven of them, ages 17 to 20, were charged with gang assault, disorderly conduct, riot¬ing, criminal possession of a weapon, menacing, and felony assault. A 15-year-old girl was not charged. Cops added that they recovered a knife.
    A city bus driver who witnessed their arrest said the women, beers in hand, were yelling, “We didn’t do anything!†as they were being cuffed.
    The suspects were dentified as Shanice Brown, 20, Starmeik Driggins, 19, Kimberly Molina, 20 and Sheyla Figueroa, 18, all from Brooklyn; Michelle Rodriguez, 19, from the Bronx; and Martha Bermudez, 17, and Sha-fteva Burdos, 17, from Queens.

10. Snotty

Reputations:
    I have evolved......Now when ever I see bad behavior by the urban primate I no longer think nor say "F'n Reggie"
    I know gaze upon them chimping out and think "Way to maintain the stereo-type".....

11. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Looks like a Blaek Zombie movie.

Dawn of the Naggers.

12. Spoons

Spoons Active Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

13. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Shaft-Eva :dance:

14. booybob

Reputations:
    I can't believe the chimp in the baseball hat is a female, damn she is ugly
    Hell, he mug is good photoshop material for all of you people who are good at it.

15. Snotty

Reputations:
    I thought it was this guy......
    [video=youtube;1RjRfpPcGVo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RjRfpPcGVo[/video]

16. Fawkesguy

Fawkesguy The sea refuses no river. Gold

Reputations:
  17. Lou Skunt

Lou Skunt ____________________ Banned User

Reputations:
    The word for today is pleonasm. See example above. :rofl:

18. LessMoonbeams

LessMoonbeams New Member

Reputations:
    nappy headed ho's if i ever seen any ..dem be em ....should be transferred
    to a primate preserve in Fla. where they can be among their own and graze