Guests set up by Don Buchwald....

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Spitting_Bum, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Spitting_Bum

Spitting_Bum Shit Mult Banned User

Reputations:
    Hey, have been sort of lurking here a while, finally decided to sign up. As most of you here, I feel completely betrayed by this hose bag, whether Ive right to or not, I don't care. At 10 years old, I was shoveling sidewalks so I'd at least have money to pay my parents back after ordering "New Years Rotten Eve" without asking them (obviously).
    Lots of things have been dawning on me lately. Listening to clips from late 2004 K-rock, how he would do clips that would feature his "howard 100 news" on sirius. Which made me realize, he NEVER intended to keep the "news" thing. It was a setup, allowing him to run bits simultaneously with sirius. And CBs had EVERY RIGHT to sure this fucker. I never realized, he received $200 million in stock and was able to sell it IMMEDIATELY bc he was able to get over 1 million subscribers to sirius before even his first show. So, of course, he had every incentive to plug the s--t out of that sirius ripoff since it was worth $200 mill to him. AND THEN to sue sirius for ANOTHER bonus! What a greedy scumbag.
    But getting back, was watching an old show with this girl Gretchen, who had play BB for Clemson and was (and still is) dating Martin Landau. Now, this made no sense when I actually saw it. The girl was not that cute, and Stern--who used to run for home on Fridays-- IMMEDIATELY agrees to a BB game with that chick that very day. Something didn't make sense. So, I searched it and, wouldn't you know! Landau was a client of Buchwald! Makes me wonder how many times he pulled other bullshit like that on the air.
    SO HAPPY to see his life falling apart. No way in HELL sirius is paying him even 1/5 of what he has been getting paid, his daughter just gave an interview that she's one of the orthodox jews he used to make fun of and ripped him despite living off his money, and his whore bimbo wife is going more and more insane as all women do when they don't have kids by the time they are 40. He's gonna be alone with that tramp (interesting, also heard an old clip where he talked about his summer camp trip and how "Wild" polack girls were in bed, which is prob why he married the ugly catalog model with the felon father). Anyway, Zoo-Za-Zoo y friends. Only time I ever heard him get really made back in the 90s was when someone said show was "A morning zoo, run by a boring Jew." These days, doesn't even qualify as that. F Hollywood/Hamptons how , F sirius, and F marci turk and the "Getting things done" cult he belongs to. He's become everything he once made fun of. F ' em. Anyway, nice to be here among fellow people who now despise the wig of all wigs and phonies.

2. Exit136

Exit136 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Welcome!

Spitting_Bum likes this.
  3. Spitting_Bum

Reputations:
    thanks. Nice to be around other people who now hate his greedy, wig guts. All the bullshit...from going along with his "F snapple" boycott when they dumped him as a sponsor, to the books, to....now we've gone from him interviewing guys who PEED INSIDE MADONNA to interviews where he kisses her decrepit ass. "A morning zoo, run by a boring Jew."

tomg likes this.
  4. OV

OV Rapscallion

Reputations:
  5. !!!kaboom!!!

!!!kaboom!!! Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    You have a lot to get off your, chest, OP.

I'm glad I have always been kind of stingy when buying the products TV/radio personalities try to hock. They always seem to burn the listeners in the end.

Spitting_Bum likes this.
  6. Spitting_Bum

Reputations:
    Thanks man. I have no clue how to "give rep" or anything or if I even can yet. Funny enough, last night, was listening to a clip on Yt where he claimed that "if someone ever spit on me, I'd deck him. I'd knock him out." Made me think about the story I heard about the bum spitting on Yoko and how he rushed into the limo with her. BTW, who the f--k uses a "limo" anymore instead of an SUV? A sellout, a scumbag, a liar, a con artist....waiting for his parents to croak so we can bust on him for that. He did it to mancow, so he set the example for his former fans, no? 650 million dollars? And was STILL suing his company for more? F' his dead rotting skull. He and all his hamptons buddies. Sleepovers with Rosie O'donned, after the jar of her head with the Jelly Beans? Telling us LenaDunham is attractive? All the making fun of Imus for hitting up his fans for the cancer ranch, now trip got seen his fans calendars of his Ames catalog wife, when he had a $10 MILLION dollar renovation to his house in palm beach so she could have a bigger closet to keep her dead animal hides in? A vapid tramp and a boring Jew sellout.

7. Spitting_Bum

Reputations:
    You know man, never bought anything else "celebrities" endorsed, but I fell for the Sirius thing hook, line, and sinker. The radio, the lifetime sub. I figured it was going to be the show we always loved only w.o. edits. Thought FOR SURE with the money he was getting, Jackie would be back. He's worth 650 mill bc he uses his staff as his "talent" while paying them $35k per year. A complete phony and a...I know, I'm preaching to the choir, but just feels good to get out all the hate I've been holding in for about 8 years now...

Sickboy and Mike Huntslooce like this.
  8. Mr Fantastic

Mr Fantastic Found Nemo VIP

Reputations:

You're going to fit in around here quite nicely, but pace yourself bro. :up:

Spitting_Bum likes this.
  9. bluedevil30

bluedevil30 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Advice for OP - GET A LIFE, STOP LISTENING, ITS JUST A RADIO SHOW

Chibbs likes this.
  10. Spitting_Bum

Reputations:
    You're right, thanks, but trust me on the Buchwald thing. There's also a connection between Backward and Amy Heckerling, which makes me wonder if one of my fav bits of all time (Gilbert and the German woman) was set up, but will save that a later date when I've calmed down. Anyway, really like the ppl here, thank you all for the warm reception. Will return all the rep once I figure out how and if I'm allowed yet. thanks.

Mike Huntslooce likes this.
  11. Spitting_Bum

Reputations:
    Don't listen anymore. Would you mind refunding my Sirius "lifetime" sub I got suckered into? Then I'll shut up. Message me and I'll give my bitcoin info and you can send me the $500 plus the money spent on the radio, and I'll be gone and shut my mouth as soon as the money is confirmed in my account. Thanks for helping me settle my anger at being ripped off. You are a true stern fan to do this for him. Best Wishes Bobo,thanks again. :)

12. Jayla

Jayla Ou ai-je l'esprit? Gold

Reputations:
    We take all kinds here.:)
    [​IMG]

Tracy, Spitting_Bum, OV and 2 others like this.
  13. Chibbs

Chibbs Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I ain't reading all that shit.

Paragraphs are your friend, DICKHEAD!

14. SomerSky

SomerSky Obsessed with what I hate Banned User

Reputations:
    Come into the light..
    [​IMG]

15. Spitting_Bum

Reputations:
    Thanks. Sorry for the poor spelling, still getting the hang of the "spellcheck" on this. Trying to figure out how to "give rep," so please anyone who has given me any, don't feel as if I'm snubbing you. Just picked out my avatar picture, with Yoko dressed in one of her bizzaro outfits and eyeing a man who seems far more age appropriate while apparently trying to "dance." I'd be willing to bet every buck who works as a "message therapist" or "personal trainer" in that overpriced gym gunky goes to has had a ride on that bleached mare. And she has the perfect way of knowing when to get away with it, bc she can hear his boring PC voice on the air and know when he's leaving. Was watching a repeat of that "beauty pageant" they had where Jackie won and Ralph the Fag was trying to get a better score for his lover. Jackie said to him "Without your money, it's still the same world it was when you were in college." Indeed. And once he's off the air in January, NO ONE is going to want ANYTHING to do with him. See how fast his Hamtons pals dump him with no radio show to promote their crap on. In that part of the Hamptons, 650 million isn't even considered a lot of money. With any luck, she leaves to have a kid (assuming she still can) and Gunky is alone in his mansion.

Sickboy and Mike Huntslooce like this.
  16. Spitting_Bum

Reputations:
    Fuck you where you breathe, scumbag. I don't want an illiterate degenerate piece of white trash scum reading my post anyway; my FIRST fucking post, with my browser not set to justify. Fuck your mother. And if she's dead, dig her up and then fuck her again you alcoholic piece of diseased, foul, piece of gutter scum.

Habsfan likes this.
  17. Spitting_Bum

Reputations:
    No, I REALLY MEAN IT, fuck you. I'm in NYC. Everyone is tough behind a computer screen; people lose their toughness when it's time for someone to go to the Er and someone to go to jail. Send me a message and I'll happily meet you and give you a free trip to the ER, you fucking mongolid piece of shit. Think I'm going to take your shit bc I'm new here? THINK AGAIN. Picked the wrong one, scumbag. Know that guy your alcoholic, hooker mother warned you about? The guy not to fuck with, when she was giving you advice inbetween turning tricks? That's me. So go fuck your dead mother some more and never read one of my posts again, scum.

Habsfan and lurkeymclurkerson like this.
  18. Jayla

Reputations:
  19. Jayla

Reputations:
    This thread feels a little like prison intake day. :giggle:

20. Artie Laugh

Artie Laugh ****

Reputations:
    Don't think he heard ya.

hanks. Sorry for the poor spelling, still getting the hang of the "spellcheck" on this. Trying to figure out how to "give rep," so please anyone who has given me any, don't feel as if I'm snubbing you. Just picked out my avatar picture, with Yoko dressed in one of her bizzaro outfits and eyeing a man who seems far more age appropriate while apparently trying to "dance." I'd be willing to bet every buck who works as a "message therapist" or "personal trainer" in that overpriced gym gunky goes to has had a ride on that bleached mare. And she has the perfect way of knowing when to get away with it, bc she can hear his boring PC voice on the air and know when he's leaving. Was watching a repeat of that "beauty pageant" they had where Jackie won and Ralph the Fag was trying to get a better score for his lover. Jackie said to him "Without your money, it's still the same world it was when you were in college." Indeed. And once he's off the air in January, NO ONE is going to want ANYTHING to do with him. See how fast his Hamtons pals dump him with no radio show to promote their crap on. In that part of the Hamptons, 650 million isn't even considered a lot of money. With any luck, she leaves to have a kid (assuming she still can) and Gunky is alone in his mansion.