News Gun Nut Mom Shot By Her 4 year Old Once Used Him To Shoplift $455 In Shorts

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by XuXu, Mar 12, 2016.

1. XuXu

XuXu VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    http://reverbpress.com/politics/wonkery/gun-nut-mom-shot-4-year-old-used-shoplift-455-shorts/

Jamie Gilt Won’t Be Getting ‘Mother Of The Year’ At This Rate…
    As if I or anyone else needed another reason to side-eye the crap out of Florida mom Jamie Gilt!

In case you missed it, Gilt made international headlines after her 4-year-old son accidentally shot her in the back through her seat while she was driving. Police are reportedly still trying to figure out how the heck he got his hands on a loaded weapon in the first place, and when they do, it could mean criminal charges for Jamie Gilt. Funny, because this apparently wouldn’t be the first time the woman faced criminal charges due to the terrible life decisions she’s made around her kids.

In fact, an exclusive by the Daily Mail strongly suggests that the very same child might have been involved during shoplifting shenanigans a few years ago.

From the Daily Mail:

“Jamie Gilt, 30, was arrested by Jacksonville Sheriff’s Department on April 4, 2013, after she was detained by security guards at Dillard’s department store in the town.

The prominent gun rights activist was spotted stuffing children’s clothes into her purse and hiding the bag in the child’s stroller.”

The Daily Mail referred to it as a “baby’s stroller,” and Gilt’s 4-year-old child is the only one referenced in the article (despite the fact that Gilt apparently has multiple children by her own admission.) The implications are highly disturbing.

Because the crime happened in April 2013 — nearly three years ago — it would mean that her now 4-year-old son would likely have been a baby at the time of the shoplifting incident. It would also mean Jamie Gilt was using his stroller to hide the pricey clothing she was hoping to steal.

Is this definitely the case? Possibly not, however, his age and the timing of the event fits. Also, keep in mind that if the shoplifting incident involved one of Gilt’s other children, this would make her a mother who has exposed multiple children to criminal and deadly behaviors.

There is simply no way to look at this new information as anything other than confirmation that Jamie Gilt has a history of making horribly illegal choices around her kids — the kind of choices that don’t produce the most mentally stable and law-abiding members of society.

I am SERIOUSLY worried about her 4-year-old, and will probably expand on that in a future article. But for now, I leave you with this quote taken from the Daily Mail about the child in question.

Gilt’s mother, Jane Bramble : “The Sheriff hasn’t spoken to [Jamie about criminal charges] as far as I know. Why would he? And they’ve not spoken to [my grandson] either.”

As she spoke, he held a plastic T-Rex toy up like a gun, taking aim and rapidly pulling the trigger to make it snap.

DiamondGoddess and blindbella like this.
  2. blindbella

blindbella Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She's a fucking piece of scum.

3. Stew Nod

Stew Nod Hello VIP

Reputations:
    Not gilty? :jj:

[​IMG]

Anyonenow and Brokenbad like this.
  4. Artie Laugh

Artie Laugh ****

Reputations:
    Yep, still NOT guilty.

SouthernListen likes this.
  5. Austinchota

Austinchota Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Do you blame the NRA for this too, @XuXu ?

Gusbuss likes this.
  6. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Sounds like trouble just follows that scumbag kid! She should ditch that loser.
    [​IMG]

7. Tickle Shits

Tickle Shits Special Needs Typist. Gold

Reputations:
    O look another cherry picked gun post from xuxu... passed over the other 4 positive stories that were all over yahoo this week eh'

PSU Shower Room and Austinchota like this.
  8. SouthernListen

Reputations:
    13-Year-Old Boy Fatally Shoots Burglar With His Mom's Handgun in South Carolina
    1.4kSHARES
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

149 CommentsSUBSCRIBE NOW
    [​IMG]
    Teen fatally shoots man in attempted burglary

BY CHAR ADAMS

@CiCiAdams_
    11/11/2015 AT 05:30 PM EST

A 13-year-old South Carolina boy shot and killed a would-be robber with his mother's gun, thwarting an attempted burglary on Tuesday, police say.

The teen, who police are not identifying because he is a minor, fatally shot Lamar Brown, 31, after Brown and 28-year-old Ira Bennett allegedly attempted to break into his Ladson home just before 2 p.m., The Post and Courier reports.

Brown, 31, died at Trident Medical Center of multiple gunshot wounds, Charleston County Chief Deputy Coroner Bobbi Jo O'Neal confirms to PEOPLE.

Police say the boy was home alone and grew suspicious when he saw a vehicle pull up behind the house. He told deputies that a man tried to break in, so he grabbed his mother's pistol and began firing, according to the Post and Courier

Getoninja, Wiggy, Lemmy and 6 others like this.
  9. FishySausage

FishySausage Original Nuttah VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Seems like a real party

10. SouthernListen

Reputations:
    Lesson for all: Kids are dangerous, don't have them.

12-Year-Old Girl Shoots Intruder During Home Invasion In Bryan County

Posted: Oct 18, 2012 7:21 PM EDT Updated: Oct 19, 2012 3:19 PM EDT

[​IMG]
    Enlarge
    1 / 1
    BRYAN COUNTY, Oklahoma -
    A 12-year-old girl took matters into her own hands during a home invasion in southeast Oklahoma.

It happened on Wednesday when the girl was home alone. She told police a stranger rang the doorbell, then went around to the back door and kicked it in. She called her mom, Debra St. Clair, who told her to get the family gun, hide in a closet and call 911.

That was when St. Clair dropped what she was doing and raced home.

"I drove home at a really fast pace to try to get to her, and when I got here the police were already here. And they had the suspect," she said.

During that time, the intruder made his way through the house. St. Clair's daughter told deputies the man came into the room where she was hiding and began to open up the closet door. That was when the 12 year old had to make a life-saving decision.

"And what we understand right now, he was turning the doorknob when she fired through the door," said the Bryan County Undersheriff Ken Golden.

The bullet hit the intruder, who deputies identified as 32-year-old Stacey Jones. He took off but did not get far before officers took him down.

"He was sitting down, the policemen had him apprehended at the end of the block. All I saw was some blood coming down his back. I'm not exactly sure where his injury was, but I saw some blood there," explained St. Clair.

Jones was taken to a Texas hospital by helicopter after the incident. An investigator on the case said Jones was released from the hospital Thursday and extradited to the Bryan County Jail.

The 12-year-old girl was not injured during the ordeal.

Wiggy, Lemmy, Divorce Chicken and 2 others like this.
  11. Austinchota

Reputations:
    Lemmy likes this.
  12. FishySausage

Reputations:
    Hope that kid is gonna be ok. I know, on the surface, this seems like a happy ending.
    But taking a life when you're only 13 could screw you up

cetiya, Gusbuss, XuXu and 1 other person like this.
  13. scoobyla

scoobyla Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    agree, its cherry picked, its biased, i dont agree with that mindset

but u never complain when the 'fake conservatives' cherry pick stuff about "the liberals"
    u is better than those cats

Gusbuss likes this.
  14. Austinchota

Reputations:
    Nick Manning and PSU Shower Room like this.
  15. SouthernListen

Reputations:
    certainly. Especially as he'll have doubts as to whether he had to shoot or not. Still, people gotta learn to stay out of other peoples' homes.

Nick Manning likes this.
  16. Tickle Shits

Tickle Shits Special Needs Typist. Gold

Reputations:
    Concealed-weapon owner shoots hatchet-wielding attacker in Wash. 7-Eleven
    7-Eleven customer shoots hatchet-wielding attacker
    Play Video0:46

Police say a customer drinking coffee at a 7-Eleven store in Seattle shot and killed a masked man who swung a hatchet at him and the store clerk. (Reuters)

A masked man burst into a 7-Eleven near Seattle early Sunday morning, swinging a hatchet and slicing the store clerk.

Before the masked man could seriously hurt anyone, though, a customer who was drinking his morning coffee pulled out a concealed weapon and fatally shot the attacker.

Authorities did not name the attacker or the customer, but they did hail the concealed weapon owner as a hero.

“This could have been disastrous,” King County Sheriff Sgt. Cindi West told KIRO7. “Had this guy not shot, who knows what would have happened? We might have a dead clerk right now, and instead we have a dead bad guy.”

The clerk, Kuldeep Singh, suffered minor cuts to his stomach. He, too, thanked the customer for saving his life.

“He [was] killing me,” Singh, 58, said of the hatchet-wielding attacker. Singh added that the customer was a “nice guy.”

West said that the incident will be investigated fully but that the 60-year-old customer was currently being considered a Good Samaritan.

The “customer, the shooter, is shaken up but from everything that we see right now from the scene – there’s no wrongdoing on his part,” she told King 5. “In fact, he probably saved a life in this case.”

The incident near Burien, Wash., about eight miles south of downtown Seattle, probably will add to the ongoing debate about concealed weapons and their effect on crime.

Concealed-weapon ownership has skyrocketed in recent years as more states have moved to allow it. The percentage of Americans who believe owning a gun will protect them and others also has risen steadily.

There is little consensus on the efficacy of concealed weapons in reducing crime, however. Although supporters of concealed-weapon ownership argue that it discourages crime, some studies have shown it has no effect. Other studies have found it actually increases crime.

Austinchota likes this.
  17. FishySausage

Reputations:
    Oh, I'm with you. Burglars are the worst. Just gotta be tough on a kid

18. stash

stash 2017 Kimbra of All Media VIP

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

19. Mlaw

Mlaw Quite Contrarian Gold

Reputations:
    So I presume that you post threads about news items that contradict your world view all the time right?

XuXu likes this.
  20. Nick Manning

Nick Manning Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Taking a life at any age does mess with a person. Hopefully, the kid will be ok.

XuXu and FishySausage like this.