News Guy jerks off while driving, crashes

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Shithead, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm sure his kids and grandkids are proud

Cops: Driver Pleasuring Self Caused Crash

Georgian, 63, was "physically distracted" at time of accident
    FEBRUARY 11--A Georgia motorist was masturbating when he plowed his vehicle into a van that had stopped at [​IMG]an intersection, police report.
    According to cops, Donald Marvin Johnson, 63, was “physically distracted” while driving his Saturn Ion Monday morning in Martinez, an Augusta suburb.
    Johnson, seen at right, was “following too closely” when he rear-ended a Chevrolet Astro van.
    As detailed in a Columbia County Sheriff's Office report, driver Ricartia McBride, 28, told police that she saw Johnson’s car “swerving and driving recklessly” before the crash, adding that his vehicle “almost hit her two or three times.”
    McBride, cops reported, said that, “the last time she looked over at Mr. Johnson, he had his penis exposed outside of his pants and was physically masturbating.”
    Johnson was arrested for public indecency and following too closely and booked into the Columbia County jail, where he is being held on $11,200 bond.
    According to court records, Johnson was previously convicted of public indecency in 2008, a bust that came after he was spotted masturbating behind the wheel.
    The incident report describes Johnson as right handed, and notes that no weapon or tool was used during the commission of the alleged crime.

2. Mr Cachexic

Mr Cachexic Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    i think thats what you call Kumma?

(karma and cum mixed fuck you i tried)

3. Chrisboom

Chrisboom Well-Known Member

Reputations:

4. Winst

Winst Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    [​IMG]