Gwyneth Paltrow Hosts Hamptons Soiree, After Posting A FIVE Step Guide On How To Yawn…...

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by teehee, Jul 18, 2015.

1. teehee

teehee Friend Of The Friendless VIP

Reputations:
    I'm not bored I swear! Gwyneth Paltrow hosts Hamptons Soiree along with ex Chris Martin after posting bizarre guide to yawning:eek::eek::rolleyes:o_O:confused:

On Thursday she hosted a fancy private dinner party in the Hamptons with the societal elite.

And if anyone caught Gwyneth Paltrow yawning, that didn't mean she was bored - it was just her body re-calibrating.

The 42-year-old held a posh garden soiree at her home Amagansett, New York to celebrate her website Goop's expansion into e-commerce.

[​IMG]

No Beth????:eek:

Ladies who lunch: Gwyneth Paltrow hosted a fancy private dinner party at her home in the Hamptons on Thursday with the societal elite…..but wheres Beth????:eek:

[​IMG]
      • Thats not Beth..:eek:
      • And that wasn't the only new feature on the site this week either: the actress also posted a step-by-step guide instructing her readers on how to yawn.

In her blog, the mother-of-two explained that she was dining with her yogi pal and 'quarterback for mindfulness and meditation' Michael Lear, who scolded her for suppressing a yawn.

'Really give into it, as it’s the body’s primary way to release and stretch the jaw and neck muscles after a long day of work and conversation,' she relayed.

[​IMG]

Growing: The soiree celebrated her website Goop's :rolleyes:expansion into e-commerce:rolleyes:

[​IMG]

Guest list: Guests included Net-a-Porter vice president of global buying Sarah Rutson….but no Beth….:(

'There’s a perception that it’s rude or that it means that you’re bored, but the reality is that it’s a very important mechanism for releasing stress,' she continued. 'It feels good for a reason: Trust that your body knows how to calibrate itself.'o_O

She then posted a five :eek::eek::eek::eek:step guide on how to yawn correctly - for two different kinds of yawn - with such pointers as 'Gently tilt your head back to a comfortable position and allow your mouth to hang open widely while you gently extend into it' and 'Contract the back of the throat as if to perform Ujjayi breathing—a whispery breath'.

'Explore these exercises throughout the day, especially before bed, to release accumulated energy and tension that may result from conversation and or the vicissitudes of the day,' she concludes in her guide, with the addendum that you don't actually have to tear up every time for the exercise to be beneficial.

[​IMG]

Not boring: This week the 42-year-old also posted a step-by-step guide on how to yawn:rolleyes:

[​IMG]

Let it go: In her blog, the mother-of-two explained that she was scolded by a yogi pal for suppressing a yawn:confused:
      Beth???????:dontknow:
      [​IMG]

She relayed to her readers that yawning is the body’s 'primary way to release and stretch the jaw and neck muscles after a long day of work and conversation':):)

During the party Gwyneth posed for pictures with some of her guests including Jessica Seinfeld and Molly Sims, as well as Net-a-Porter exec Sarah Rutson.

Although he wasn't photographed at the party, Gwyneth's 38-year-old ex-husband was there, but instead of posing for pictures he was occupied playing with the couple's children Apple, 11, and nine-year-old Moses.

According to People, while dinner was being served Martin asked two of the valets to take his kids for a spin around the neighbourhood in a golf cart instead.

2. teehee

Reputations:
    Dawgs lesson of the day provided by Goops Gwyneth Paltrow...:grad:

YAWN #1

1. Gently tilt your head back to a comfortable position and allow your mouth to hang open widely while you gently extend into it.:grad:

2. Contract the back of the throat as if to perform Ujjayi breathing—a whispery breath—which is typically done through your nose with your mouth closed. Breathe deeply through your mouth so you feel the air hit the back of your throat.:grad:

3. Inhale and exhale completely while allowing your shoulders to relax as you exhale.:grad:

4. When the yawn comes, reach and extend into it, riding the yawn to stretch the jaw muscles.:grad:

5. Repeat 8-10 times until tearing starts. As your jaw muscles stretch and relax, and the yawn expands, the lacrimal glands around the eye are squeezed and tearing is induced.:grad:
    YAWN #2:c:c
    1. Continue with steps 1-4 above, and when the yawn comes, bring together only the lips. Keep the teeth slightly separated. Creating this shape with your mouth as you yawn will take out more slack in the throat muscles to bring the lengthening and relaxation around the base of the tongue, and further stretch and relax the neck, jaw, and occipital regions.:grad:

2. Repeat 8-10 times until you begin to tear.:grad:
    Explore these exercises throughout the day, especially before bed, to release accumulated energy and tension that may result from conversation and or the vicissitudes of the day.

Note: Tearing is not necessary for this exercise to be beneficial.:grad:

3. MrWarmth

MrWarmth ADORABLE DEPLORABLE Gold

Reputations:
    That woman's face looks like a door knocker in Disney's Haunted Mansion

4. deevee

deevee Active Member

Reputations:
    God I hate her. But at least she's an earner.

5. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    If beff wasnt invited, who is the tranny in the middle

6. MyLazyHand

MyLazyHand Russia and France Know What to Do

Reputations:
    Probably an ESPY Award winner for "courage" to dress up in women's clothes.

Our society is doomed. Welcome our new Islamic overlords. They'll take care of any freedoms we don't need.

meanredhed, teehee and PI Nate like this.
  7. PI Nate

Reputations:
    He is the new normal. If youre heterosexual, youre the weirdo.

1Vegasgirl, x76 and kippy like this.
  8. teehee

Reputations:
    I thought it was Caitlyn Jenner after dying her hair..

9. Limo Wreck

Limo Wreck Aboard the great mothership Staff Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

5, 5, 4, 3, 2(- points for shit haircut), 4, 5.5

[​IMG]

Da fuck is that bitch in the back wearing on her feet?

• [​IMG]

1, 4, 3, 1, 2(90 year old legs brought this ones score down)

• [​IMG]

3.5, 3, 3, 2
    :toptip:

Willowglen and GLguygardner like this.
  10. Pickle Jar

Pickle Jar Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Cunt Feast 2015

11. imissalison

imissalison f**k Mutt

Reputations:
    I feel like the word cunt is too kind to describe Gwenny.

image.jpg

12. Roland Schwinn

Roland Schwinn *Likes reported as of October 14, 2016 Gold

Reputations:
    I love how all their faces are smooth, pulled back and wrinkle free, yet every other inch of skin looks wrinkled, loose, and other offshoots of aging. Looks REAL natural ladies!

reno, blindbella, x76 and 1 other person like this.
  13. Tish

Tish Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Did the invitation say you must wear a ugly dress and the worst pair of shoes sold at TJ Maxx? There's a theme going on and it's not good.

The goopster has a violinist hidden between trees playing. That party looks wild.

14. Rescued Owl

Rescued Owl VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Looks like she only invited ugly people to the party. I'm surprised that the Wig wasn't there.

15. rockstarhair

rockstarhair Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    A lot of dry snatches up there and bent knees. Beefus would have fit in quite nicely.

16. Petal

Petal A girl in a sea of mults VIP

Reputations:
    I think the tall blonde in the center is Molly Simms. She was a model and has been in some c list movies.

I bet Beefus is crying in her bath this morning after missing this society party with her idol Gwenneth. :rolleyes:

17. PI Nate

Reputations:
    Ive seen molly sims before. If thats her now, I want to know how big the settlement was for the plastic surgery accident.

18. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    I bet her asshole is spotless

19. Tipsey Russell

Tipsey Russell VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I thought yawning was an involuntary response that we were simply hard wired to do?

how stupid of me

and did you notice that hot 20 year olds don't seem to go to these events very often
    just saying--old broads ain't as appealing as hot 20 year olds( the wife sees this and it's gonna
    cause me grief )

IfTheyOnlyKnew likes this.
  20. stash

stash 2017 Kimbra of All Media VIP

Reputations:
    [​IMG]