H100 News Now Refers To Everyone in Their Stories as "Former Howard Stern Show Guest"

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by tv910, Sep 26, 2013.

1. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Noticed lately that H100 News is going out of their way to stick the label "former Howard Stern Show guest" in front of the name of every celebrity they report on. Even if the person hasn't been on in years (or only appeared once) they keep using that description, even though it has nothing to do with the story. Some of the people I've head them use it for today are Elton John, Ray Davies, and Stevie Wonder, who certainly have done more important things than appear on the Howard Stern Show. Also, the stories involving these people don't seem very newsworthy and I get the impression they're only mentioning them to promote the fact that some big stars have done Howard's show. It's funny how desperate they are to make Wiggy seem relevant.

2. Murcielago

Murcielago Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

Reputations:
    I'd think that was a joke if Howard had any sense of humor about himself remaining.

The man's wife seriously lists "Audience Member" credits on her farcical IMDB page.

3. Uncle Larry

Uncle Larry Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Since reporting on stories about Howard, Robin or anything else people may care about is off limits, they have to use lame reasons to make stories seem related to the show.

The H100 reporters have to tow the line or else they will become "former Howard Stern Show employees".

4. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...and then theres former stern show guest, misty the crack whore, tan mom, eric the actor, gary the retard, beetljuice, maryann from brooklynn, bobo, and an eye doctor looking for a trophy wife. oh before I forget the howard stern show was also host to noel beaterman who owns a website to encourage marital infidelity. noels a great guy.

5. Tinman

Tinman Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, then who gives a shit what sound it makes.

:asian:

6. Quite Frankly

Quite Frankly Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    We srsly need to send that email "open letter" (or "note" as Howard would call it) to the Sirius higher-ups.

If they assigned one of their underlings to peruse this site, it would come to their attention how viciously Wiggy has ripped off SiriusXM and how livid his former fans at at being pissed on.

7. pilo

pilo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    since h100 news isnt allowed to do what they were actually hired for (investigating howard and co) what else can they do but turn into TMZ