H100 News Tries Desperately To Hype AGT and Make It Seem Like A Big Success for Wiggy

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by tv910, Jul 12, 2013.

1. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It's pathetic how desperate H100 News is to promote AGT and pretend it's a big triumph for Howard. They do obviously fake stories every day about how excited people are about the show and how popular Howard is. Heard one today that urged everyone to watch because there could be "celebrities" sitting with MFB in her private box. Turned out that MFB saw Colin Quinn at a show he did and told him he should join her at AGT. END OF STORY. No word on whether he accepted or even replied. That's about as newsworthy as the report they did yesterday about MFB being upset and nervous because the AGT people haven't told her where her private box will be located or how many seats she'll have.

2. YOUREMOTHER

YOUREMOTHER Member

Reputations:
    Why would I watch that piece of shit show to see what D-list celebrity they have sitting next to Marianne from Brooklyn? OH WOW, LOOKEE THERE! A "FAMOUS" PERSON ON MAH TEE VEE!!! Also, is there a more insufferable TV personality than Nick Cannon alive today?

3. rolltide

rolltide Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    It's no big secret that Howchie controls everything that's reported by them....they have no autonomy at all.
    The Howchie100 news is nothing more than a personal shill mechanism for Stern.
    Reason enough to quit listening.
    I quit over a year ago and Sirius sends me lower discounts for the service every week.

4. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "Robin, the great thing about Howard 100 News is that they are completely autonomous and have the freedom to report whatever they want. If I fuck up, they can report it. Everything is fair game. I will not censor them in any way. This is why I am so great. Other guys would turn a news source like this as a public relation thing, but I truly believe in honesty in radio and I have nothing to hide."

Howard 100 News is a major example of Howard's hypocrisy. Howard claimed that they could report anything, but it is just an informercial to hype Howard's and his staff's outside projects and continue the illusion that Howard is relevant and cutting edge. I wouldn't be surprised if they reported directly to the PR wing of Buckwald and Associates.

5. Yeahnolisten

Yeahnolisten Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    a "private box" at an 8th rate rip-off of the Gong Show - what an achievement.

6. YOUREMOTHER

YOUREMOTHER Member

Reputations:
    You just know MFB told everyone she knew and probably every stranger she ran into on the street about it too.

7. Mr Vengeance

Mr Vengeance Ladies love cool V. VIP

Reputations:
    In the end, H100 News was what showed Howie to be the fraud he is now. He was supposed to be all about honesty. As soon as H100 became too honest about Howard, he censored it. The man who railed about freedom and censorship, was now censoring the news team that he hired to report about him. Anything the least bit controversial involving the big 5 (Howard, Artie, Robin, Fred, Gary) became off-limits. Then the show itself became censored. Real calls no longer got on the air. Certain topics were forbidden. Day to day lives no longer were discussed- we STILL have had no comment on Robin's illness or any real discussion about Artie's departure/suicide attempt, other than Howie admonishing us, the fans, for DARING to discuss it online. You have Steve Langford, who, as annoying as he was, obviously got the hell out of there after having his report on Artie abruptly stopped. He'd had enough.

The only reason they still have H100 news is so they can fill a few minutes of airtime with commercials for AGT.