HAHAHA Softboi Crybaby Jonathan Martin Cut By 49'ers, Incognito Starting For The Bills

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by OV, Mar 27, 2015.

1. OV

OV Rapscallion

Reputations:
    Now probably running home to mommy, the ambulance chaser, so she can threaten another harassment lawsuit over the kind of "bullying" BS that goes on in most every locker-room.

Just like last season, again ranked this past season as one of the least effective Offensive Tackles in the league. And now there's no Jim Harbaugh to provide cover and enable him!

Fuck his pansy ass. Lady Karma's got a long memory. Life is hard; follow your true calling Joni and go buy a flower shop in the Castro District.

Mr Fantastic likes this.
  2. Samurai

Samurai Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Meh. Not convinced how much "karma" had to do with it. He's not the first high draft pick to badly under perform expectations.

scoobyla likes this.
  3. TallTyrion

TallTyrion Triggered like a mofo VIP

Reputations:
    Look, I think the fins would have imploded with or without his silly bullshit.

I can't believe Philbin still has a job...

Samurai and scoobyla like this.
  4. OV

OV Rapscallion

Reputations:
    I dunno about "imploded" even without this staged diva tempest in a teapot exhibition after he got demoted for crapping the bed on the field, but I agree with you that Philbin should have been pink-slipped instead of extended.

However, consider how fast Ted Wells came back with his report on this complex BS while we're still waiting for him to determine whether a dozen or so balls were illegally deflated by Goodell's best buddy Robert Kraft's team. Fucking corrupt league!

TallTyrion likes this.
  5. Tipsey Russell

Tipsey Russell VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    in all fairness playing for the bills is about as close to being outta the league you can get while still being in it

(my buddy from buffalo--this zinger is aimed at him)

6. TallTyrion

TallTyrion Triggered like a mofo VIP

Reputations:
    I thought that the players were going to have a mini coup anyway....