Hallmark TV announces future programming

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MutteringJohn, Mar 13, 2014.

1. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Beth's name isn't mentioned but anyone want to take bets against her being named host of Kitten Paw-Star Game

Hallmark also announced it will return for a second Kitten Bowl at halftime of the next Super Bowl, and is launching the Kitten Paw-Star Game, with kittens challenged to swat balls, catch line drives and run the bases. It executive produced by JD Roth, Todd Nelson, Adam Kaloustian and Brant Pinvidic of Eyeworks USA. Co- executive producer is Jesse Drollette.
    The Kitten Paw-Star Game is part of Hallmark Channel’s “Pet Project,†an initiative to celebrate pets and raise awareness of the plight of shelter animals across the country.
    “Hallmark Channel is breaking ground by producing original, never been done before quality family-friendly entertainment that resonates with viewers,†said Bill Abbott, Crown Media Networks’ president/CEO.

2. Uncle Larry

Uncle Larry Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    They also announced that the Kitten Bowl will be back in 2015 - Beth was not mentioned by name in that either, but I would guess she's going to be on both of these ridiculous shows.

3. FSFN

FSFN Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I would count on Beth being back at next years kitten bowl (douche chills just typing that). Gary puppet and I found some program director from the hallmark channel and busted her balls. She told us she was very happy with Beth and will have her back next year.

4. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I think the days of Beth getting a cable network series are gone. After the disastrous Mom Caves programmers have had enough. Now she will get these one shot shows like Kitten Bowl and Paw-Stars. She will make her usual rounds of every possible morning show again for both events.

5. CCMaguire

CCMaguire Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Breaking ground? The Puppy Bowl has been on for years. They do the same thing, but not as well, with KITTENS and they are breaking ground? Pathetic.

6. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Jd Roth? Holy shit... Where's the funhouse or Mayan temple?

7. Uncle Larry

Uncle Larry Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
  8. RonHeinzkaboot

RonHeinzkaboot Adultophile VIP

Reputations:
    I think Wiggie sketched a picture of her pouting because he wouldn't buy her the host job at the Kitten Paw Star game