Halloween Black Magick: how to summon a demon

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MilkyDischarge, Oct 31, 2015.

1. MilkyDischarge

MilkyDischarge Se suelto el diablo Gold

Reputations:
    Always treat the Demons with honesty and respect. Never command, demand or try to exploit them in any way.

The correct methods for summoning a Demon:

1. Know the Demon you intend to summon. This website lists the attributes and available knowledge about different Demons. All of the Goetic Demons are human friendly, as we know from experience.
    2. It is important to have a specific purpose; know exactly *why* you are summoning a particular Demon.
    3. When we ask assistance from a Demon, it is only proper to offer something in return. Be prepared to give something in return. This is something both you and the Demon should agree upon. Remember, the Elder Gods value one’s word, honesty, integrity and one’s honor as the utmost importance. NEVER agree to anything you know you cannot follow through on. Giving something often involves fighting against the enemy in some way.
    One of the most important steps in the summoning of a Demon you are not yet familiar with, is to go through Satan.
    The reasons for this are serious. Not all Demons are friendly to humans, nor are all Demons of Satan. Satan has authority over all of the Goetic Demons. Most Demons are friendly when treated with respect and interactions result in a positive experience. I have found many Demons that have caused outsiders problems are often friendly to a confirmed Satanist.

I have learned much through my own interactions with Demons and through the many experiences of others, both JoS members and the Ministry. Experience is as always, the best teacher.

There are different levels of experience when one establishes contact with a Demon:

1. The Demon speaks to us through our thoughts [telepathy]. With telepathy, the words of the Demon come to us through our thoughts. In the beginning, it can be difficult for those who are not as sensitive or lack psychic ability to differentiate between the communication from another entity and their own thoughts. With power meditation and experience, this becomes much easier over time.
    2. We see and hear the Demon. This is with people who are more psychic and open.
    3. We invoke the energy of the Demon. This is powerful and electrifying. We are engulfed in a strong aura. During this time, we will often hear the Demon speak to us and we may in addition, see the Demon.
    4. During an actual summoning, the Demon appears and speaks to us through scrying into a mirror, in the smoke of the incense, or in some other manner. This is best for those who are new. With scrying, if we are sensitive enough, we can often feel the Demon touch us if he/she chooses to do so.
    5. Tangible contact; objects in our rooms are moved, there is actual physical evidence of the Demon having been present.
      [From my own experience, this is exceptionally rare. There have been accounts of this in some books and such. I have for the past fifteen years, been deeply involved in telepathic communications with Satan, Lilith, Azazel and other Demons, as I work for them. I only experienced this very seldom, especially when I was new to Satanism].
    There are accounts in popular books concerning extremely powerful energies encountered when evoking a Demon. To my knowledge, no one using the methods outlined on this website has ever experienced anything negative or overwhelming. I have invoked Demons many times [see Invocation & Evocation] and the energy was never beyond anything I couldn’t handle or in any way uncomfortable.

Formal Methods:

Copy, print out or draw the sigil of the Demon you wish to summon on clean paper. It is important that you be left alone and not disturbed in any way. Close your eyes and visualize the sigil in your mind as best you can. It is ok to open them and look at the sigil again [as many times as needed] to get a clearer image. While visualizing, recite, or chant the name of the Demon repeatedly either in your mind or aloud.

Recite the following prayer:

Lord Satan, by your grace, grant me, I pray thee the power to conceive in my mind and to execute that which I desire to do, the end which I would attain by thy help, O Mighty Satan, the one True God who livest and reignest forever and ever. I entreat thee to inspire [name of Demon] to manifest before me that he/she may give me true and faithful answer, so that I may accomplish my desired end, provided that it is proper to his/her office. This I respectfully and humbly ask in Your Name, Lord Satan, may you deem me worthy, Father.

The Demon can manifest in different ways.

• Through a mirror as in "scrying." You will see the Demon in the mirror.

• Through the smoke of the incense
    • The Demon appears directly, when one is sensitive enough and in a deep meditative state.
    Prepare your area. Your first summoning rituals should be performed at night. The reasons for this are the energies are different at night from those during the day and it is easier to be alone and free from distractions. When one has established relationships with certain Demons, it is no longer necessary to perform a formal summoning ritual. The Demon can appear to us night or day and all we need do is concentrate to contact them telepathy. This is done by visualizing the Demon [if you can] and/or focusing upon him/her and calling his/her name in your mind.

You will need:

• A quiet place where you will not be disturbed.
    • Quality incense with a pleasing fragrance. I strongly recommend when working with any new incense to try it out before the actual ritual or summoning as cheap stinking incense is insulting to the spirits and can be embarrassing in any ritual. See INCENSE
    • One or more black, blue, or red candles. Black is choice, but red and blue are ok for a substitute if you cannot obtain black. Also, if available, the candle color of the specific Demon you wish to summon. [These are listed on this website].
    • Your paper containing the Demon’s sigil.
    When finished with the sigil, find a safe place to store it, preferably in your own black book or journal. ALWAYS treat this paper/sigil with extreme respect and NEVER burn it! The sigil can be reused.

There is no need for a nine-foot circle or triangle. Demons *hate* circles and there is no need for a “license to depart” as both are offensive and insulting. Treat the Demons with respect and in turn, you will receive the same.

After the petition to Satan, you should feel his positive energy. This is a good sign and a go-ahead. If for some reason the Demon doesn’t answer, try another time. Many times the Demon does appear, but those who are new to summoning are not psychically open enough or experienced to sense him/her. Most people have had to perform the summoning ritual more than once for the Demon to manifest.
    Often, the Demon does answer, but many are not aware. Look for positive coincidences and things out of the ordinary. Awareness here is everything.

Always offer a token of appreciation and gratitude in return for his/her services. Some ideas are publicity for the Demon, working against the enemy, working to advance Satanism or any service that you both can agree upon.

itsawig likes this.
  2. Limo Wreck

Limo Wreck Aboard the great mothership Staff Member

Reputations:
    Seems like a lot of work, I usually just put on a Type O Negative record and drink large quantities of vodka.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
  3. MilkyDischarge

Reputations:
    image.jpg in my crawlspace

4. Zyro

Zyro Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  5. skylarbrie

skylarbrie VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
  6. cetiya

cetiya Lunatic VIP

Reputations:
    Summing up demons? When I was a kid my brother told me to go in the bathroom. Turn off the light and look in the mirror saying I believe in ghosts three times. Didn't work though!!

MilkyDischarge likes this.
  7. zutroy

zutroy Totally nude. Totally flawless.

Reputations:
    Candyman
    Candyman
    Candyman
    Candyman
    Candyman
    :scared:
    [​IMG]

ice cream, JameGumb, Sickboy and 12 others like this.
  8. Tim

Tim ty dawg for gold! Gold

Reputations:
    This guy is smoking the good stuff

AuntDolly likes this.
  9. Roland Schwinn

Roland Schwinn *Likes reported as of October 14, 2016 Gold

Reputations:
    Holy shit it works! But i fucked something up because this guy showed up....

[​IMG]

10. hypo666

hypo666 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Some years ago as a student I did security in a nuthouse, and heard quite a few stories from the nurses . It was one of them massive old style nuthouses where it was basically a mini town, parade of shops , mini powerstation. I think they ought to bring them back... anyway, one of the stories was about a girl who dabbled in oujia boards with her friends, got the board from some old second hand shop {this could have been a hollywood b movie script really}, basically she went apeshit and ended up there. None of the drugs calmed her down, electric shocks, in the end she was basically dying.So they got a priest in who performed an exorcism. It was all sanctioned by the doctors. Within months she was back to normal. The really creepy thing was, the shop where they had bought this oujia board, was actually shut down by the local council,they blamed it on angry locals threatening the store owner but I dunno.... . And the board taken away by the police. Real xfiles shit.

The board is probably in some musty old high security building in the ministry of defence. That is what I like to think anyway, or of course they could have just threw the bloody thing in the rubbish dump;.

11. MyLazyHand

MyLazyHand Russia and France Know What to Do

Reputations:
    Attention Millennials:

1) Skinny jeans make men look gay.

2) Your beard looks dumb.

3) Do not summon demons, you idiots.

12. Honkey Donkey

Honkey Donkey Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If magic were real all those fat wicken chicks would be skinny .
    That's all the proof I need to know there is no magic .

13. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    All I have to do to summon a demon is knock on their bedroom door, I rent a room from them.

14. hypo666

hypo666 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    True, also they would be putting spells on guys they like to eat their boxes out.

MilkyDischarge likes this.
  15. Tipsey Russell

Tipsey Russell VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I just woke the wife up by dropping a coffee cup in the kitchen

i'd a preferred to have dealt with an actual demon

16. squigglyline

squigglyline Double Secret Probation Gold

Reputations:
    I'll pass. I personally believe in this stuff and certainly don't need any bad juju...

AuntDolly likes this.
  17. lilbuddy67

lilbuddy67 A man with breath-taking anger management issues Banned User

Reputations:
    Improper English, during any period. "Livest"???? If anything, it would be "liveths". Is Satan a Reggie?

18. MilkyDischarge

Reputations:
    Did it work for anyone?
    I woke up with an inverted cross carved into my chest.

19. hidden dragon

hidden dragon the princess of darkness Staff Member

Reputations:
    If I want to talk to a demon, I'll talk to my landlord.

AuntDolly likes this.
  20. Hal E. Burton

Hal E. Burton Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ....or you could work your ass off to become a world famous radio DJ and end up with a succubus.
    [​IMG]

...or two...
    [​IMG]