Hamptons locals: Keep Kardashians out

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Onehourphoto, May 8, 2014.

1. Onehourphoto

Onehourphoto Maverick Gold

Reputations:
    (it will awesome if they film next to Chimneyville)

Hamptons locals: Keep Kardashians out

By Emily Smith and Mara Siegler
    NY Post

The Kardashians are already causing chaos in the Hamptons before they descend out East for the summer season.

Sources tell Page Six that sisters Kourtney and Khloé Kardashian will be filming “Kourtney & Khloé Take the Hamptons” this summer, and they are searching for a mansion in Southampton or East Hampton to rent for the summer, plus a storefront for their Dash boutique. But locals are already furious the trashy reality TV stars will be invading their upscale towns.

One source said, “They have been looking at property on Little Plains Road in Southampton, and already the neighbors are up in arms about it. They don’t want the hassle of the entourage, the cameras, the paparazzi and all the fanfare that comes with this attention-seeking family.”

Southampton Village Mayor Mark Epley tells us, “I just hear rumors like everyone else and . . . we have had some reaction from some residents. The village is a fairly quiet [one], and I think there is some concern.” Southampton Village Administrator Stephen Funsch added, “The only thing I have heard is [that] one resident wants to talk to the mayor about them coming and didn’t want them here.”

Two staffers from the Village government have said Khloé and Kourtney’s Dash store will be on Jobs Lane in Southampton, but officials would not confirm that location is definite.

There also have been reports the shop will be on Main Street in East Hampton. The show’s Facebook page reads, “We are planning on relocating the Dash New York store to a hot new spot while also managing the opening of our first pop-up store in the Hamptons.” Funsch adds, “There were rumors they wanted to do a [pop-up] kiosk but we don’t do that here.”

Epley said no filming permits have yet been filed, and “they would have to follow all the guidelines. We can control [the] day, time and place. The issue for us has always been safety and quality of life.”

According to the village website, rules include “Filming on any Village beaches is not permitted from Memorial Day through Sept. 30.”

2. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    At least they are getting married in France.

3. Joe Bauers

Joe Bauers Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    They let Howard in, so ..

4. Beths Arab

Beths Arab Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    I hope their bleak fans turn out in droves every day and then hang around for a while basking in all that is The Hamptons.

5. monsoon

monsoon Who are you with?

Reputations:
    Howard and mooose got snubbed too..There not welcome there....Mooose made a huge fool out of his self...Throwing parties for itself that no one attended.
    The fucking seagull fiasco.. The magic flying deer they saved.. Chimney manor is probably secretly on the market...

Now there in white rich trash capital of the world....Old men with their ex-whore wives...Mooose and wiggy belong in Florida. But the best thing about it is moooooose's bad skin can't take the humidity and she/he looks like a giant zit:cheer:

****can't moose get a spokesperson job selling zit cream?? Oh no ...That's Stallone's wife...She really is a model tho...

f-mutt

6. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    trashy kardashians in the trashy haaaaamptons. do the residents in the haaaaamptons really believe their own shit doesn't stink? as much as i despise the kardashians, i have even less tolerance for the hedgefunders, agents and bankers who currently infest the macmansions south of rt 27 (montauk hwy).
    i hope they wreak havoc this summer and attract all the mouthbreathers from the tri-state area.

7. Onehourphoto

Onehourphoto Maverick Gold

Reputations:
    "...the Village government have said Khloé and Kourtney’s Dash store will be on Jobs Lane in Southampton"

Less than 2 miles from Chimney Manor.

How many times a day will Beeferino be there "shopping" to try to get on TV?

8. DuckDong

DuckDong VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

9. Murcielago

Murcielago Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

Reputations:
    The Kardashian Kunts forced me to reevaluate my opinion of the Armenian Genocide. Still can't approve, but I now understand the motivation behind it.

10. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    They should rent the mansion next to Howard. In a reverse of the Beverly Hillbillies, Beth will be over there anytime she sees the cameras.

11. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    I can clear out that whole pool party with one small dog

[​IMG]

12. beetlejosh

beetlejosh I got a head that's large Gold

Reputations:
    Keep Beefus out, while you're at it.

13. MiamiInk

MiamiInk Active Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Love me some Khloe. The Hamptons aint shit anyway. The place was something special now it is just the same old losers coming from Nassau thinking they can get some notoriety and followers on their instagram.

14. landfill

landfill Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If that happens, I hope a category 5 hurricane makes land.

15. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Isn't that so liberal and accepting of them?

16. whatsit

whatsit Dawg Lover VIP

Reputations:
    :secret: notice they aren't swimming