Hanzi is a dangerous nutjob

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by HorseVsPelican, Aug 14, 2013.

1. HorseVsPelican

HorseVsPelican Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I know people love him and he's funny until you realize he's not doing a character. He is genuinely sick. He thinks the elite are after him, celebrities are making fake twitter accounts to harass him. The whole thing is sad. This guy should be on the meds because it sounds like he's going through hell mentally.

I made this thread to see if there were others who agreed because I'm willing to bet most people just see it as funny.

2. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I don't see it as funny at all. He either needs to get meds or some pussy.

3. mnkycum

mnkycum Active Member

Reputations:
    I think Artie knows he is crazy. I don't think he is trying to make fun of him but I don't know. When John Ritchie first started on the show he started to make a comment about how he sounded mentally ill and Artie shut him up.I usually fast forward through Hanzi. Can't take the stuttering.

4. sternski

sternski New Member Banned User

Reputations:

as long as he stays confined to his parents basement till his end of days...its funny.

5. Death Smack

Death Smack Active Member

Reputations:
    I think Hanzi is fucked up in the head but I also think Hanzi is harmless

6. neckbeard

neckbeard New Member

Reputations:
    I've never found him to be funny. He's just a paranoid tongue-punching fart boxer.

7. Death Smack

Reputations:
    His paranoia is what makes him funny, that and he is a truther and George "Boosh" brought down the Twin Towers
    When he call Bocchetti "Guinea Boo Boo" I laughed, it is a great name for the fat toothless wonder

8. Easymobee

Easymobee New Member

Reputations:
    I love Hanzi calls. Love this most recent one where he insulted Jon and Mike. The only drawback of a Hanzi call lately is Jon trying to force his unfunny bit of feeding into Hanzi's paranoia with his comments about illuminati etc. Never gets a laugh but hell spend a minute or two straight trying to crowbar it in. Overall, anyone who tells Mike that he looks like a lesbian is ok in my book.

9. mattzane227

mattzane227 Active Member

Reputations:
    I like seeing the guests face when it transitions from thinking it's a legit normal caller to a complete mental patient.

10. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Once a week I get, but I don't need to hear a call from that mumbling, stuttering, paranoid fuck every night. It's not worth listening to all his bullshit just to hear a good insult directed at Mike or Jon once in a blue moon.

11. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Are Hanzi's calls real? His shtick always feels a little fake to me.

12. Easymobee

Easymobee New Member

Reputations:
    I'm opposite end of the spectrum. I would like Hanzi to average 2-4 calls per wk.

Artie plays off of him well. Like the birthday cake questioning the other night.

13. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    Overall, I view Hanzi like Ritchie. Alone, neither of them are great, but Art does really well either making fun of or riffing off of both guys. The phrase "necessary evil" comes to mind.

I felt a little of that too. I first thought he was being completely genuinely crazy, then one day when he called into ALS, he started laughing when he was in the middle of explaining the Illuminati. I think he sort of believes in the stuff he talks about, but does "research" to take the conspiracy stuff to a new level.

Although, I do remember that one call where he was fucking screaming into the phone about how Howard raped and killed children to get famous... He didn't sound like he was acting back then.

14. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Whatever fag "negative repped" me needs to have the fucking balls to say something here.

15. jgard

jgard Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Why would someone even waste time on a concerted effort to neg someone, not even sure wth it is but Im assuming its like the antithesis of "liking" on FB

16. onefourthree

onefourthree Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm convinced Hanzi's got mental issues. Probably would benefit from some antidepressant or something. He seems manic depressive, or bipolar, and also has the paranoia and delusions. He is really really delusional. I know he tries to deal with the depression with his weed, but as we all know if you're paranoid and delusional weed's gonna make that part worse.

I do think he plays it up on the air. To be funny and what he thinks is entertaining. I think he exaggerates a bit sometimes.

Dude's definitely got problems though. Very very low self esteem, when he says stuff like he doesn't care if he dies, etc....I think he means it....or...it's his way of asking for help.

Whether or not he is a danger to other people, I have no idea. As far as I've heard about the guy, he's never threatened anyone or had any violent behavior. If he has I haven't heard about it. He might be one of those people who is more of a danger to himself than to others.

17. RickAndMartie

RickAndMartie Member

Reputations:
    He's all talk. He won't do anything. Or else he would have by now. To me, he's the best caller on the show. Hes ruthless man, even said Artie was funnier on heroin LOL. He gets straight to the point. Doesn't try to make jokes and be funny all the time like all the other unfunny callers.

18. jgard

jgard Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I think the dick blocked me on twatter and I don't even troll him

19. Death Smack

Reputations:
    I don't mind Hanzi, I usually laugh when he goes into his Illuminati and truther rants

20. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Hanzi is proof that Hitler wasn't all bad.