Hanzi to Jim Florentine, Are you being black balled from the Stern show?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Kool, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    from last night on Artie's show, Hanzi called in....Jim and Artie said no and acted like it was a ridiculous question, but Jim is doing a lot of shows and goes on a lot of radio shows, why not Big Bird's show?

2. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...i wouldnt want to do the wigs show if i was florentine. talk about a walk of shame. :no:

3. TehLivingDeath

TehLivingDeath New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Florentine is an O&A guy.

4. TehLivingDeath

Reputations:
    So is Colin Quinn.

5. skytzoboy

skytzoboy not a fuck to give

Reputations:
    Between that and the embarrassment he must feel at having actually put his dick inside of Robin probably explains it.

6. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...howard is not a comedian all he is now is an elitist snob. why would anybody want to do his show.

7. TehLivingDeath

Reputations:
    That's one prank I'll bet he wishes he never did.

8. Psyche

Psyche Freethinker

Reputations:
    Have you guys ever fucked a chick, then stopped fucking her, then went on her show to promote gigs and she was 300 lbs?

It's super awkward.

9. Bearcat1

Bearcat1 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It's not just Florentine, HS doesn't have any comedians in anymore. If your not a gay, lesbian, or 65 year old rock star, don't bother.

10. GIRLY

GIRLY OV

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

11. Beer Chugger

Beer Chugger Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I wish he'd go on the show and mention he married a hot chick that didn't have dried up ovaries and doesn't look like Kamala now.

Florentine wins. Not awkward.

12. EddieDeanofNYC

EddieDeanofNYC New Member

Reputations:
    That filled my daily quota for amusement. Thank you kind sir.

13. username

username Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Its Robin that says no.

The whole Robin/Florentine stuff was probably fake. They cant keep the story straight = better to ban him than be exposed again for lying.

Robin, just like Howard have a tendency to lie. The most heinous lie is Robins "my dad molested me" lie. *allegedly*

14. fag

fag Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Jim Florentine isn't famous enough for wiigs show. Plus he's not that funny and likes terrible adolescent crap music.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2014
  15. icypussy

icypussy clit finder Gold

Reputations:
    Don't forget Bob Levy:D

16. TehLivingDeath

Reputations:
    Ahh yes, Reverend Bob.

17. HPMikesLazyEYE

HPMikesLazyEYE Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Or that Robin saw her dad with another woman in his car.

Really Robin? 25 years on the show and that never came up yet?

18. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Not sure about that. I think that was a real low time for Jim - his girlfriend has recently committed suicide and Robin was available and kept him in good with Howard. Compared to how Robin looks now, she looked pretty good back then. Robin said they dated for like 9 months, but I think it was a shorter time. Jim got pretty sick of her rather quickly. Oh, if he would only talk....

19. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    if gary called tomorrow and asked jim to come on the show, i have major doubts that jim turns him down. i don't think jim is losing sleep over not being on the stern show, but i bet he'd go right back on if he had the chance. hell, he fucked that mudslide (good one, joan) in hopes of furthering his career, i'm pretty sure he'd be willing to go back on the show and act like he doesn't think they are all pieces of useless, unfunny shit.

he's obviously been black balled from the show at robin's request going back to them breaking up. he was on one time after the break-up to prove that they didn't banned him. all that proves is that they did, since he hasn't been back. artie is also obviously black balled as howard pretty much admits. i find it very pathetic that those two, artie & jim, will sit there and play dumb when asked about it. like an old girlfriend they are still hoping will take them back.

20. j shmuck

j shmuck Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Here's what I think went down.

Florentin jokingly asked Robin to go on a date with him. He had no interst whatsoever but figured that Robin had no interest either and would never accept the invite. If anything Robin's on air rejection of him would make for good radio. He was then shocked when Robin sincerely accepted the invite (he has said so himself).

Now he's backed into a corner. Does he say he's just kidding and risk absolutey humiliatng her in public, resulting in a surefire show ban and spot on the enemy list?

Nope, his only option was to "date" her. At the time Robin was not bad looking for her age. He had some big can. She probably paid for alot of things and is was likely way cooler to Jim than her on air persona would let on. I can picture Jim going out to dinner, getting wasted, and then thinking "hey' i'll fuck her, why not, she's got some big cans, she's a famous person, she's not that bad looking, and it would be a good story".

So he goes along with it for a respectable time yet keeps his distance untli they mutually call it off. No one gets hurt, Jim get a minopr career boost, and Robin gets a drinking buddy and fucked a few times. Plus they generally seemed to like being around each other as friends. Everyone comes out a winner.

True Story: During this time one of my friends was out with her girl friends at a comedy show and the met Jim. Jim hung out with them some and made out with her friend. My friend asked her "what about Robin" and her friend replied "Jim said nothing was really going on, it's not a serious relationship"