Happy MeMoron Day!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Ipokesmot, May 27, 2013.

1. Ipokesmot

Ipokesmot Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Celebrate loosing every war for the past 60 years! While the current leaders look for every way possible to screw you and the jews take all your money! YAY!!
    :cheer::salute::usa::troops::flag::usflag: :jj:

[​IMG]

2. RoachCoachJokes

RoachCoachJokes Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Fuck off.

3. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Let me guess... Op is a lib.

Fuck off, hippy.

4. Roberticus

Roberticus Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    God bless our shit-thread-starters; and all those who posted before us, upon whose shit threads this nation of message boards was built.

5. Ipokesmot

Ipokesmot Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Fuck no, I'm just honest. ;)

6. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    Can't argue with the facts.:dontknow:[video=youtube;aSZosqXOyc0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSZosqXOyc0[/video]

I still think we should do everything for those Vietnam vets, though, no matter what. They were drafted into that unwinnable shitstorm, at least since then everyone who died was a volunteer and knew what they were getting into.

7. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Least you're honest.

8. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
    Memorial Day has been around since the 1800's. It used to be called "Decoration Day". So why is Memorial Day just about the last 60 years and losing wars?? It's been about armed forces and veterans since 1882.

9. cheezedbyfate

cheezedbyfate Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    victory against the iraqi army in 2 gulf wars,afghanistan,granada,panama.........yeah...60 years of defeat....moron...

10. TelegramSam

Reputations:
    I'm pretty sure Canada could have won those wars, though. :jj: Also, I wouldn't call Afghanistan won just yet.

11. Gena

Gena Member

Reputations:
    You dont have to support every war or have faith in the so called leaders, hell i dont trust any of those self serving lieing pricks. But i respect the troops who do the dangerous and dirty work while the political fat cats have hookers and booze in big plush offices. Its not like the troops wanna leave their families and wanna go get killed, maimed, or mentally fucked up for life. Respect the troops and honor them for the sacrifices they made. Just my thoughts on it...

12. TelegramSam

Reputations:
    I agree to an extent, but I think we owe far more to Vietnam vets than say some asshole like Crazy Cabbie or Joey Boots who just signed up for a paycheck and because they were too big of a fuck up to do anything else.

13. Gena

Gena Member

Reputations:
    Well, yeah ok you may have a point there. I just dont get why some folks blame the troops for a war ya know? Why some cuss or spit on soldiers, they werent the ones in power deciding to go to war.

14. racerx

racerx New Member

Reputations:
    not wanting to spend tax money to occupy countries around the world spreading 'democrary', is more 'conservative' than 'liberal'.

the op is a fool. to label him anything else diminishes hes level of foolishness.

i support every US solider 100% and they forever have my appreciation and respect.
    and im thankful they do it, because im too much of a p*ssy to do it
    :salute:

edit PS: i think the op is just trolling

Last edited: May 27, 2013
  15. cheezedbyfate

cheezedbyfate Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    doesnt matter...you said losses and you are wrong....i would be the first to dispute the legality of all but afghanistan...be that as it may....the scoreboard supports me.

16. newcastlefan

newcastlefan גֵּרְשֹׁם VIP

Reputations:
    we're celebrating that the mentally defective, double digit IQs like you are not culled during childbirth.

Memorial Day does not celebrate the wars; only uneducated assholes (like you) would think that. It celebrates the servicemen who fought for the country. Doesn't matter if the politicians fucked them over; doesn't matter if the country was mislead because the holiday isn't about them.

and only the retarded limited to one-dimensional thinking would think we lost any of those wars.

17. newcastlefan

Reputations:
    history determines the winners and losers of wars by the outcome and effects on each participant after the war ends. in each of the incidents over the past 60 years we've come out ahead, and the other side is rubble now. who won is pretty clear, except to the OP.

18. newcastlefan

Reputations:
    i really love when the rebel-yell inbred misfits cry about "jews taking your money". Can anyone really imagine a stereotypical jooo aggressively saying"hand it over"? no? i believe that's because jooos don't take anyone's money. in general people go to joos and say "please, please take my money and make more of it!!!" which they then do. the people complaining, are probably the ones who think they can do as well as the joos and then cry because they fail. the joos are probably far more competent than these whiny retards who are actually complaining that the jooos aren't as retarded as they are because the jooo parents forbid incest.

advice to the OP: stop fucking your sister and someday your kids might be able to compete too.