has anyone called into the show and talked to howard?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by cetiya, Jun 30, 2015.

1. cetiya

cetiya Lunatic VIP

Reputations:
    I have! I've talked to howie 5 times on the air. The last time I called in and got on the air was when K.C was there. They were giving him shit for leaving the building on 9-11 and I called in to stick up for him! Of course howard made fun of me!
    Lets see if I can remember them all. In no particular order...I called on about anna nicole smith (she was trash talking howard in the tv guide), at this time howard was still adamant about not geting married and I called to talk about one of the tabloids showing a pic of beth modeling a wedding dress and the tabloidd say they were going to get married.
    Called about a poster from sfn who died Christmas day from an accidental od. This was around 2001. It was my longest call, 4 minutes I think. I was told that he was buried in a howard stern t shirt and howie was not happy with that! He also got me to say how ewwfah died, I tried not to tell him cos I knew his mom was listening to my call. On the message board Friends Of Stern, we planned this call out days in advance. Fred played funeral music in the background. Dan the song parady man put something together so I had it on a floppy disc. I told them their best of sucked but when he asked me what did I want more of I didn't have a good answer! I said more staff fights. He thought I was I think the word was annoying!
    I called about regis philbins man boobs.
    I miss the good old days when id be up at 3:00 to listen to the show. Boots gave me a special number so I always at least was put on hold, if not all the way through. Sometims I didnt even have to wait, like my kc call.

Guacamole, Gusbuss, OV and 6 others like this.
  2. LawyerLarry

LawyerLarry Mr. Fuckmoney in the Bank VIP

Reputations:
    I tried to call a couple of times, but the line was always busy. What was the number, 1-800-44s-tern?

3. Calloused Shins

Calloused Shins Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    You remember how long you spoke to howie 15 yrs ago to the min?!

smichal likes this.
  4. ScottBaiosPenis

ScottBaiosPenis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    goo 4 u

smichal likes this.
  5. Dave Matthews

Dave Matthews Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Fuck Howard and his Jew daughters

ARM likes this.
  6. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I was always working

smichal likes this.
  7. FSFN

FSFN Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    What was that number?

8. stash

stash 2017 Kimbra of All Media VIP

Reputations:
    no but i got through to Michael Weiner once

cetiya likes this.
  9. cetiya

cetiya Lunatic VIP

Reputations:
    I just checked my phone book, the number isn't in there but it wasn't the main number. Maybe cos I called so early, that's how I got through but I know boots gave me a number to use. I'm pretty sure I got rid of the number when he moved to Sirius, since it wouldn't be any good anymore
    The reason I remember how long my call regarding ewwfah was because it was very important. His mom was listening. I was critiqued by two message boards and it was noted that it was a long call.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2015
    RONNIE THE CLAW likes this.
  10. Dave Matthews

Dave Matthews Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I have it

11. Pigsaw

Pigsaw Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Good luck trying to get through now. Howard hasn't taken a real call in years.:ronnie:

PTRacing, cetiya and Scarlett Ohara like this.
  12. FSFN

FSFN Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Ok...?

13. cetiya

cetiya Lunatic VIP

Reputations:

So damn true. I used to love calling in, even getting put on hold by john, who checked me once in a while to make sure I was still holding, but I lost my desire to call in. And since I don't have Sirius and no howard tv, I havent heard the show since for ever. I don't even read marksfriggin anymore

14. CaptainFrank

CaptainFrank Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He had Fran Drescher on once and they were talking about how she broke up with her hubby, and then they got back together. Howard was married at the time and i joked that he should break up with Allison, bang some chicks, and then get back with Allison, just so he could get some strange without having to lose his money.

He very somberly said, "ok, thanks".. and moved on. A few weeks later he announced their seperation or divorce... think i touched a nerve.

Gusbuss and cetiya like this.
  15. greenchiclets

greenchiclets Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I never got past Stuttering John. Now I talk to John every day on Facebook.

codeine and cetiya like this.
  16. cetiya

cetiya Lunatic VIP

Reputations:

! Ahh! Its all your fault! You gave him the idea.

17. Mlaw

Mlaw Quite Contrarian Gold

Reputations:
    I've talked to Howard 5-6 times, before and after Sirius. I've also been on the WUS, and talked to the women, on the show all the ladies did. I told Dana to get to Al Anon, and she was not happy :jj:

Last edited: Jun 30, 2015
    codeine, Gusbuss and cetiya like this.
  18. CaptainFrank

CaptainFrank Well-Known Member

Reputations:

Nah, it was pretty obvious to me later that I bummed him out... Wonder how many times he had banged Beth by then.... how long was he banging her before she stopped asking for money after?

cetiya likes this.
  19. Mlaw

Mlaw Quite Contrarian Gold

Reputations:
    Bullshit, during the news today, he took a bunch of calls in a row

20. RONNIE THE CLAW

RONNIE THE CLAW Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:

I think that's great! I tried calling once and got through to him to tell him not to leave the channel 9 show. He said I'm hanging up on you. Why are you hanging up on me? You know the rules, you're calling on a cell phone. No I'm not, it's wireless, but, but...and he hung up anyway complaining to robin that I had the nerve to walk around my house when I was on hold waiting for him and using a cell phone. This was early 90's.
    -I got through on a date Jessica Hahn dial a date, but when he answered the phone, genius that I am...I was absolutely tongue tied to talk to my hero as I was also trying to find a blank cassette tape to record this miracle and I just dropped and fumbled the tapes and then he hung up. I secretly thought about what a date with her would have been like, but I was dating someone else at the time anyway and was kind of glad I acted stupid!
    -The final time was a chance to win some studio tickets to see something live in the stern studio, I would have killed for. After being on hold for 2hours, I had to shower and get ready for work, so I kept the phone, the same wireless phone and my radio by the shower. Of course he picks up the phone when I have water in my ears, don't really hear him but on playback you hear somebody's shower in the bathroom and of course he hangs up on me again just I start screaming..."OH DAMMMMM!!!! SHIT!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!

There you have it...my life as Charlie brown.

Guacamole, Pooh bear and cetiya like this.