WTF Has anyone caught you naked as an adult?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MilkyDischarge, Aug 22, 2016.

1. MilkyDischarge

MilkyDischarge Se suelto el diablo Gold

Reputations:
    what was the circumstance and how did both of you react?

2. SuperFarts

SuperFarts Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  3. Gretsch Man

Gretsch Man Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I once had some Jehovah's Witnesses walk by a window and catch a glimpse of me naked through the blinds my cat had pushed open. One of them said, "oh" and they both turned around and quickly walked away. I laughed.

4. Pill Queen

Pill Queen Elegantly wasted Gold

Reputations:
    I used to go to a tanning spa right after work. In order to save time at the spa, I would go in a stall in the ladies room at work before I left & apply my tanning lotion- this, of course, involved me getting completely nude. This one time, mid way through the process, I turned & noticed the stall door hadn't locked & was swung wide open in front of the long sink mirror. There were several work colleagues fixing their hair in the mirror & one major bitch in particular turned directly to stare at me. I simply said "oops", closed the door & proceeded with my application. I figured I gave them a topic to discuss with their friends.

5. SorryBoff

SorryBoff Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I was at the shore last year and my wife took the kids up the boardwalk for breakfast while I grabbed a quick shower, when done I walked out of the bathroom bare assed naked and there was the cleaning lady.

She liked it.

wife is a whore and babybear like this.
  6. Mack

Mack Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Caught? I'm pretty much an exhibitionist.

GLguygardner and Pill Queen like this.
  7. SternsEgo

SternsEgo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Does the ball bin at mcdonald's account ?

8. sumtexan

sumtexan Consentido de Dios Gold

Reputations:
    Define "caught".

Jayla likes this.
  9. I invented that

I invented that VIP Extreme Gold POTY Politics

Reputations:

[​IMG]

10. Beaver Brownlee

Beaver Brownlee Active Member

Reputations:
    Yes but I wasn't really trying that hard to get away.
    I peed the bed later that night.

11. YinzerMasshole

YinzerMasshole VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

sino8r and SillyOldMan like this.
  12. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Yes, and Judge Smails was not happy.

Austinchota likes this.
  13. hypo666

hypo666 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    In the UK, a man got taken to court for gross indecency because he opened the door on a female jehovahs witness with only a dressing gown on in the morning. The gown slipped, and she got a glimpse of his erect penis. He apologised and went back inside. She claimed he did that deliberately. He denied it, in court the magistrate didn't believe him,saying basically because his penis was erect he had intent {serious} if it had been flacid he would have been left off and he got put on the sex offenders register and lost his job, his wife and kids had to move out because social services got involved. They ruin lives these jehovahs.

These jehovahs are sneaky fucks, When I first moved in here, they would send round this two old ladies to talk to me. I repeatedly shut the door on them.Then one day they sent round this girl who looked italian, and was stunningly attractive. I actually invited her in but all she wanted to talk about was god and what I thought about the war in the middle east she was totally brainwashed you could see it in her eyes dead in the eyes . I got bored of it, and she left. For a long while after they would not leave me alone because I took the bait. I seriously think they sent that girl round deliberately to draw me in to their cult. {and I do see it as a cult}.They are really active round here.They have recruited two people who live down the street from me. Both women, both look like they live with lots of cats.

In fact not too long ago, they used a similar baiting situation on another man, who also invited the girl in, and then raped her for hours.Now obviously he ought to be hung, but that cult like all other religious groups just see women as far as I can see as lesser than men so see nothing wrong in using them to entice men I see them as partially responsible by putting these women in a vunerable position.

, yet women seem drawn to these religions like flies on shit.More women than men regulary attend church for instance. I think they must be masochists. Oh and I have to walk past their building to get to work these jehovas and they are always outside hassling passers by, one of the women always stares at my crotch when she shoves a leaflet in my hand , asking me when they can come round to talk to me about it and she is old enough to be me mother. I truly believe these god squad religious zealots are really really fucked up people so they join these groups to try and cleanse themselves. They would be better off joining a sex club or going to bars all the time, and getting laid,unless it's involves kids or animals they won't go to prison for it.

14. lovetalkradio

lovetalkradio Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Mildred the maid?

15. IPleadTheFifth

IPleadTheFifth Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Happened 2 weeks ago. My neighbor started AirBnB'ing his house and their roof deck is on level with my living room window. HEL-LO FRISCO!

I got used to no one ever being up there.

16. SorryBoff

SorryBoff Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She was alright, 30 yo latina.

17. ChimneySweep

ChimneySweep Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    go on... :jackoff:

Crazy Jerry likes this.