Has anyone else gotten the SiriusXM questionairre in the mail/email?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by TelegramSam, Jan 15, 2013.

1. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    I'm just wondering how many people received this (mine was in relation to cancelling), and if so what did you say in the comments? I just tore into the wig ripping off his fans, and Greenstein dropping popular, quality shows in favor of obscure shit no one likes but him. Hopefully it's a sign Malone wants to change things, if nothing else.

2. Tinman

Tinman Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Stern thinks he's got it made being 15 moves ahead, the poor schmuck doesn't realize Malone already knows the Endgame.

:sadbye:

3. Beths Arab

Beths Arab Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    You can tell the Wig is thinking about it too with his sudden commitment to radio excellence after not giving a fuck for years.

4. Tinman

Tinman Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He's like a little kid running around on Friday afternoon trying to get all the chores (he's ignored for days) done before daddy gets home, so that he can get his full allowance for the week.

The chores may get done, but daddy knows he's getting sloppy half-assed work the money.

5. Scarlett Ohara

Scarlett Ohara VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Got it. Said that I originally signed up for HS and am unhappy paying for a show that is rarely on and never what he promised. That I don't plan on renewing my subscription when it ends but will keep XM in my car. Also mentioned the non existent customer service and the long wait to speak with anyone. I really hope the customer service improves.

6. Elisa Jane

Elisa Jane Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I got it awhile ago, and it was LONG and kind of tedious. I did say that the Stern show now sucked and that Stern shouldn't be allowed to trash Sirius and tell callers who complained about his show to cancel their subscriptions.