Has Anyone Read This Retard's Blog?

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by Jack Ruby, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Jack Ruby

Jack Ruby New Member

Reputations:
    I just went to the retarded blob's (I won't even type his name, we all know whom I speak of). This moron pisses me off more than any other human not named Obama, and the gap is closing. This filth of mankind actually writes a blog, a BLOG!!! There is zero capitilization, punctuation, proof-reading, or any effort what-so-ever. It's also only about 7 sentences long, that is if this vegetable actually knew what a sentence was! Of course his teachers were idiots and morons, I guess they all became certified educators and graduated college without knowing 1st grade English rules.
    I have almost quit watching the show entirely because this stain on humanity is 50% of the programming now, so I'm sorry if this subject has already been discussed on the show. I saw a post and it mentioning a blog, so I just HAD to see it for myself. Words cannot describe how awful it is and the amount of problems it has. I had to post about this subject because I was fuming after reading this so-called blog. HOW IS THIS PERSON EMPLOYED BY A MULTI-NATIONAL, MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY!!!

http://mikebocchetti.blogspot.com/2014/03/joh-richie-shakespear-and-1930s-speech.html

Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
  2. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Comment section. Is it moderated?

3. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I just commented on one of them.

4. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    he doesn't even know how to spell jon ritchie's name
    i must be the idiot for expecting him to be able to

5. Peau de Soie

Peau de Soie Edit Button? Thanks LaserTilt!

Reputations:
    Jack, Jack, haven't you seen his twitter bio? Mike Bocchetti is a "writer".

6. newcastlefan

newcastlefan גֵּרְשֹׁם VIP

Reputations:
    your objection is the way he writes and not what he says?

e e cummings

/thread

7. Peau de Soie

Reputations:
    Clearly you haven't read "what he says" either. OP was being understanding and generous.

8. newcastlefan

Reputations:
    clearly you haven't read what i said, because your comment is irrelevant.

9. Peau de Soie

Reputations:
    So directly quoting half of your single sentence means I haven't read it. Right.

10. Easymobee

Easymobee New Member

Reputations:
    I can't wait for the podcast. If he ends it when he is out of questions and things to say I imagine that any non-artie episode is going to last about 4 to 7 minutes.

Also lots of "oh cool's" in there. Lots and lots.

11. Peau de Soie

Reputations:
    Mike "Scumbag User" Bocchetti successfully pitched a show to an exec called "The Real Artie Lange". Without asking or telling Artie first.

12. newcastlefan

Reputations:
    yes; i see english is not one of your strengths either.

13. Peau de Soie

Reputations:
    Don't be such a fool, man. Everyone got your transparently mundane point; I dismissed it and then directed you to examine the pitiful content of Blobshitty's blog even as you valiantly defend his right to ignore form. Apparently you ignore both. You're being an ignorant insulting nabob.

14. Jack Ruby

Jack Ruby New Member

Reputations:
    I thought the incoherent content of his so called "blog" wasn't even worth mentioning. I honestly think DirecTV won't fire him because he will literally try to kill Shane, Dan, Jon, and anyone else involved in the show because how could it be his fault. I mean he's been a comedian for 22 years and no one has capitalized on his "talents" yet...he's the next Richard Pryor, we're all just morons and idiots and can't see his comedy genius!

15. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    No, he never compared himself to Pryor, probably because he's a typical Staten Island Italian racist. He thinks he is the next Rodney Dangerfield. He thinks because Rodney didn't make it big until his late 40s/early 50s, he is just as poised for a breakthrough. He doesn't realize that just being old and "an undiscovered comic" doesn't mean he is going to make it in the business. Bocchetti doesn't realize that he lacks the humor, the charisma, the acting talent and the timing of Rodney; the only thing Bocchetti has in common with Dangerfield is that he is going to have a heart attack and hopefully die in a coma.

EDIT: Wow, I actually tried reading some of his drivel. Art is not kidding about the things Bocchetti writes/types; it looks like the ramblings of a serial killer and someone who just has no concept of reality.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2014
  16. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Everybody comment so we can rip this dumbass to sheds.

17. tom in st pete

tom in st pete Member

Reputations:
    I am just hoping the next time he gets worked up, he actually gets off the chair, and goes into some form of cardiac arrest while the cameras are rolling. His Gorilla torso shaking all over the ground , as EMS takes to wipe all the pea soup or whatever liquid is coming out of his mouth, before they thrust a couple thousand volts into his brain dead body.

18. Peau de Soie

Reputations:
    As proprietor of the Why You Must Hate Mike Bocchetti thread, I am still disturbed by some of these more graphic revenge fantasies. Personally I just want him off the show. May he live a long and spectacularly stupid life, out of my earshot.

19. tom in st pete

tom in st pete Member

Reputations:
    But when he is out of earshot, then what? Gotta live in the moment, but comedy is comedy, and Blow chetti crapping out after a mental rampage would be must not miss television. It could happen, he is getting to closer to full blow cardiac arrest, and the more egging he gets, the better. I understand you are the "proprietor", but without customers(people replying), you are out of business!!! If there is 1 person out there, who can fine tune my idea of a Bochetti final mental/physical breakdown, who are you to deny what myself and so many others want?. I want him to get off the show, as much as anyone, but as long as he is on, he must be ridiculed, and leave with as little self confidence as possible.

20. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    hahahaha I hope "tom in st pete" is an alias for "artie in hoboken"