Politics Has Google been manipulating search results to favor Hillary Clinton?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Bobby Axelrod, Jun 11, 2016.

1. Bobby Axelrod

Bobby Axelrod Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That would be some House of Cards type ish!

Compelling evidence:

2. Shivvy

Shivvy 100k Post Club

Reputations:
    Yes

Wiggie likes this.
  3. Macro57

Macro57 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  4. Slow

Slow My name is my name DawgShed News

Reputations:
  5. EmilysBush

EmilysBush It's not a merkin.

Reputations:
    They sure have. Google's chairman is at Bilderberg right now. He denies everything, but I'm pretty sure the powers-that-be, lobbyists and other government heads would much rather have Hillary in office then Donald so he's been doing them a favor. I tried googling hillary indicted but got Hillary Indiana or Hillary India, but using every other search engines the autofill automatically goes to indicted. Same thing for crooked Hillary. Basically anything negative the autofill for Google will find some other option than the one you're looking for, but bing and other search engines it pops right up. I think I'm gonna start using bing. I hate ppl messing with shit and fucking with my rights. Shit stirring liberal fuckers.
    :stir:

6. HS Cult Leader

HS Cult Leader Elite Member Gold

Reputations:
    Google search connects Trump to Hitler ... again
    By James Rogers

Published June 10, 2016
    FoxNews.com

[​IMG]
    (Screenshot from www.google.com)

This story has been updated to reflect the removal of Donald Trump's image from the search result.

Google’s search function is once again in the spotlight for connecting Donald Trump and Adolf Hitler.

Typing “When was Hitler born” into the search engine Friday generated some of the expected information on the Nazi dictator, but also a Donald Trump image and link. Trump’s image appeared alongside that of Hitler’s wife, Eva Braun, and Charlie Chaplin, who famously satirized the Nazi leader in his 1940 movie “The Great Dictator.”

The unusual search result caught the attention and sparked debate on the online forum Reddit, and has spread across the internet. Google told FoxNews.com that it was looking into why Trump’s image would appear alongside Hitler’s. The search giant subsequently removed the image of Trump from the search result.

Google said that the image will be removed from the search result until it can clarify why it appears.

Some Trump critics have compared the presumptive Republican presidential candidate to Hitler, which could be influencing Google’s search algorithms. And there’s certainly no shortage of Trump references online. A “Trump Hitler” Google search Friday generated 25.7 million results. A “Trump Clinton” search, meanwhile, returned 199 million results.

This is not the first time the search engine has connected the two men. In December, The Pulse 2016 reported Google showed Hitler’s “Mein Kampf” in response to an image search for Trump’s book “Crippled America: How to Make America Great Again.”

The Trump-Hitler issue is the second controversy involving Google search this week. Google’s autocomplete function, which offers potential searches to users based on the topic they type into the engine, was questioned in a report released Thursday for allegedly favoring presumptive Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

In a video posted to YouTube, the pop culture website SourceFed said the search engine generated less critical autocomplete results than Yahoo! and Bing for similar Hillary Clinton-related searches. Typing “Hillary Clinton cri,” into Google, for example, generates the autocomplete results “crime reform,” “crisis” and “crime bill 1994,” whereas autocomplete results on Yahoo! and Bing generate phrases that are much more critical.

Google has denied any autocomplete bias. "Google Autocomplete does not favor any candidate or cause,” the company said in a statement emailed to FoxNews.com. “Claims to the contrary simply misunderstand how Autocomplete works. Our Autocomplete algorithm will not show a predicted query that is offensive or disparaging when displayed in conjunction with a person's name.” The Mountain View, Calif.-based firm adds that, more generally, its autocomplete predictions are produced based on a number of factors, including the popularity of search terms.

Bobby Axelrod and CrucifiedAGT like this.
  7. oski

oski Jump For Cock

Reputations:
    Of course

Bobby Axelrod and CrucifiedAGT like this.
  8. bootyclause

bootyclause Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    the irony of this statement is that the people who post on forums all day are so gullible that if they see some biased video or link and take it is 1000% pure truth no matter how dopey it is.

9. bootyclause

bootyclause Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Trump and Hitler are connected on Google because millions of people see the similarities and search for it that way. That's how Google works. There's no person sitting at Google creating the results of every search. Shit is retarded.

You can't see the irony of posting a propaganda conservative article while claiming the media is biased?

10. oski

oski Jump For Cock

Reputations:
    Right and no one is searching Hilary and indicted. Please

Wiggie likes this.
  11. Rod-Stroker

Rod-Stroker Streptococcus Gingivitis Halllllllllllllitosis

Reputations:
    http://www.dawgshed.com/posts/12048049/
    Pay attention and use the search function I already covered this topic several days ago.

12. RH Goatcabin

RH Goatcabin Notable Member VIP

Reputations:
    Probably. Nothing you can do about it though

13. RH Goatcabin

RH Goatcabin Notable Member VIP

Reputations:
    What are the similarities?

14. Bobby Axelrod

Bobby Axelrod Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I thought I started this thread with a 'News' tag?