Has Howard Ever Gone An Entire Show Without Mentioning Cock or Gay Sex?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by tv910, Nov 4, 2013.

1. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I doubt if most people listen to the entire show any more but the parts I've heard so far today have shown how obsessed he is with those subjects. Wiggy asked the guy who played Win Fred's Money how big his cock was and crowbarred references to gay sex into at least 3 other conversations where sex wasn't even being discussed. No normal heterosexual male spends that much time thinking about those topics.

2. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Immediately after I posted this Wiggy made a joke about a guy with a cock and balls on his face. He's obsessed.

3. Wigward Hairhat

Wigward Hairhat Active Member

Reputations:
    How was he during his wild years (aka that week he had between his divorce and meeting wHorsey)? I'd bet he was all "pussy this" and "boobies that" while he was out sowing his wild manly oats and whatnot (allegedly).

Last edited: Nov 4, 2013
  4. Missypooh RN

Missypooh RN Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Agreed. This morning, while Hanzi is snoring, his jokes to him were "I want to make love to Howard" and "I want to give Howard a blow job". WTF? I don't care if Whorsey is in it for only the money - there's no way in HELL she doesn't hear that kind of "joking" and think "I'm married to a gay man" :facepalm:

5. hoodwink

hoodwink Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Don't forget "Jew's, Nazi's, Hitler, and Holocaust"