Has Howard had Lisa g in studio?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by FCCstandards, Jul 17, 2013.

1. FCCstandards

FCCstandards Non-Essential Salooner VIP

Reputations:
    Since her "book" came out? Maybe to discuss sales?

2. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She's visiting Tim's sick father.

3. FCCstandards

Reputations:
    He did shoot the cover after all, you'd think he'd want to talk about how it's doing. :)

4. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
    I think so.

5. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    it's a failure just like the AGT ratings so their ignored.

6. FCCstandards

Reputations:
    I don't think she even comes in with headlines anymore

7. zerokarma

zerokarma Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Does anyone know why she is still employed there?

8. Pony

Pony Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    He had the Mr. Bullshit thing. Even she was laughing at it.

9. FCCstandards

Reputations:
    What's that?

10. HooHoo

HooHoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yeah but was she really laughing at it or just nervously playing along. Behind the scenes shes a scheming rat, going and whining to whoever is in any position of power that will listen to her. The precise moment back office radio began goofing on her she was in Tim's office shrieking about the fact.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sal got an ear full about it being 'hurtful' or some whiney bullshit. The woman is a parasite that's contributed zero and is only there in hopes of rubbing elbows with the occasional celebrity and enriching herself

11. Quite Frankly

Quite Frankly Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Any time I'm in the car and make the heinous mistake of tuning to either channel on off days (which is 4 or 5 days a week) just to see what kind of smelly horseshit they're offering, I catch 2 seconds of a "News Brief" with that cunt's voice and it's literally WORSE than nails on a chalkboard- they could use that voice to torture the remaining guys in Gitmo, for fuck's sake.

12. Beer Chugger

Beer Chugger Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    To discuss sales? Really? Really?

13. SillyOldMan

SillyOldMan Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Laughing on the outside. Crying on the inside.

14. SillyOldMan

Reputations:
    The Howard news team is a complete joke at this point. They had their moments but I was never a big fan and I thought their stories took away from the main show.

It's way past the time to cut them loose. What is there left to report on? JD's spoon collection?

Howard likes Lisa because he knows she is completely under his control.

15. SillyOldMan

Reputations:
    She is terrible. Her only interesting side is her weird lack of sex life. She might be the most sexually damaged on the show. But she refused to open up about it. The call that Howard agreed not to take from one of her few(lone?) former boyfriend would have been good radio. I'm sure he had more than a few weirdo stories to share.

16. hollywoodrose

hollywoodrose Member VIP

Reputations:

That's one of the big changes that destroyed the show - in the old days all of this would have been material for the show. The fact that Lisa didn't want to talk about anything personal about herself would have made Howard that much more interested in bringing it up. And this stuff could've lead to some great shows. Lisa G is someone who is very strange and has all sorts of stuff going on, but she doesn't want to share any of it - at the same time she wants to take advantage of everything the show has to offer her. She wants to pick and choose how she gets to be involved while leaving everyone else to be put on the spot. And she's also a horrible fake and her facade is not very likable or convincing.t She would become interesting if Howard really put her on the spot and found out what was really going on with her and took her out of her comfort zone. She really is a lot like John Hein, who's also very bizarre but totally off limits for the show and doesn't have to play along if it makes him too uncomfortable - but he gets to take full advantage of all the opportunities as well as condescend and talk down to JD, Sal, etc. so he can try to buddy up with the "more mature and important" staff members like Babbabooey. I think he even asked for the "rich nerd" song to be taken away, and of course Howard immediately got rid of it.

That's what everyone wants to see - and believe me, if Howard's billion dollar marble heist was based on ratings you'd see the old show back in a minute. He just doesn't have to do anything and doesn't have any real passion or ambition outside how many extra dimes and nickels he can try to pick out of his fans pockets with those long, rat like fingers. He really is a dumb shit - if he had the slightest bit of intelligence he'd enjoy the cash, share a little with the people who made him who he is, and do what went on and on about for almost 2 years before showing up for his 4 day weeks and 4 month vacations - deliver the best radio of his career. What the fuck else has he got to do anyway? It's not like he's got big things going on or he's got some great life he can't wait to get back to. He might as well do a great show and get paid instead of just putting out shit, the bare minimum. Maybe radio isn't a habitual medium anymore But I guess without any of the controls and conditions he had to work under at KROQ, we're left with the real Howard. Type A personality my ass.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2013
  17. RumBalls

RumBalls The original RumBalls, est. Jan 16, 2012

Reputations:
    She's part of the tribe

18. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Lisa's sales failed. She is out of the Cartel.

19. Lostronaut

Lostronaut Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard played some of her audio book on Tuesday and she admits to having freakishly large cunt lips and loving black cock ala mode.

20. shockingmary

shockingmary New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Don't forget dog cock