Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by 1Vegasgirl, Nov 23, 2014.
Off the first page here.
They'll dance when they're told.
...the grand jury convenes again tomorrow. maybe theyre getting together to finalize the vote.
Yes, it's suitable for Yahoo/CNN/Google, but it's too racy for this website.
This is quite the tenses
There's more than one page?
Yes. Lots of pages.
Oh, good - I wouldn't want to miss a good riot.
I figured it out. At first I thought it would be, announce the grand jury verdict in rain and cold.....so as to dampen the festivities
But now, I'm pretty sure they are intentionally making it seem like the verdict is about to happen, then pulling the plug...Wearing the idiots down. They've been ready to riot for about a week now....LOL, so sinister
Sounds like a good idea. They will probably be worn out by Thanksgiving.
OMG that would be great if they announced it right at/during late thanksgiving, black friday hahhahahahahah
Just checked the baltimore sun paper....nothing on first page. Which is shocking cause they love to race hustle.
BUT the whole page 2 is a story about Farrakahns speech at Morgan state, he said an "explosion is coming...."
I saw on TV that they blamed police for wearing the riot gear and making things worse last August.
I could easily see them making the announcement early this Friday for a number or reasons.
1) Delaying the announcement until Friday will give the protestors another entire week to be exposed to the elements with highs in the 30's and lows in the 20's forecast for most of the week.
2) A majority of the protestors won't want to risk being in jail the following Monday because that's the day the monthly SSI checks come in the mail.
3) Based on the SNAP issuance policy for Missouri, no food stamps are allocated anywhere in the state between the 23rd and the 1st of each month, so there's a chance the protestors will be a little bit weaker and less liquored up during this period.
4) Since near rioting at Walmart and J.C. Penney's is already the norm in these communities on Black Friday, local officials may see this as an opportunity to kill two birds with one stone.
5) I originally intended for this to be a farcical post, but reading it back, now I'm not sure.
No, the negroes, who know nothing of the facts, who want to know nothing of the facts, will riot and loot on cue when the GJ verdict is made public. Whites will under react, and coddle them, and try to understand why they are trashing peoples businesses for no reason.
The decision of the GJ probably won't even make a difference.
this. rev al is starting fanksgivin early....for now the grand jury has gone home for the weekend and will continue deliberation on monday.
i haven't been paying much attention to this "story arc" because i'm just not interested in it. a thug accidentally got shot by a cop when he tried to take the cops gun.
i just don't care.