Hate for Howard and Beth.....

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by HelloYooHoo, Aug 4, 2013.

1. HelloYooHoo

HelloYooHoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    .....I see it and some of it I understand BUT I just wonder when it started for you. Was Beth ever liked? Was she always made fun of? Spill it cause I wanna know.:)

2. Skyway

Skyway New Member VIP

Reputations:
    I don't hate them. It's fun to goof on them because of what Howard used to be and what he has become.

3. HooHoo

HooHoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "hate" is a little melodramatic. i think people got a bit disillusioned by a guy they once liked on the radio slowly going soft as soon as his "doesn't want to be famous" wife began trying to get on TV shows, surfing red carpets, involving herself in empty vanity projects, and generally gravitating toward celebrities wherever the chance arose. You never hear Beth "unable to make it" or being "out with her friends" if Howard has something going on that involves a TV show or party with celebrities.

Bottom line, everything he used to make fun of in terms of coattail riding, spotlight chasing wives hocking books and knick knacks he has not only embraced but become posterboy for. How many years did he make fun of Deirdre Imus.. Or Katie Lee.. etc

So when did the disdain begin? Probably the precise moment "giftscriptions" were uttered from Beeth's mouth.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2013
  4. HelloYooHoo

HelloYooHoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Oh, I don't hate Howard at all....I still laugh like crazy at the shows but not all.. But he has become a lot like what he goofed on for years and years. You explained it very well HooHoo.....even the Beth stuff.

5. fuzzynuts

fuzzynuts 99% Relevant

Reputations:
    I hate Howard and Beth. Because they are so fake. OK?

6. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;wAGRTcYbD2g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAGRTcYbD2g[/video]

@6:15-6:33

Vomit. She's so fake and that fake look is creepy. Oh yeah young girls LOOOOOVE to have it all about the old man and are totally in love with them and not their millions. :rolleye2:

Don't wish them ill will, I just know she's a gold digger and a fake and has gone back on everything she said she wanted out of the relationship. Plus, how can you like a person who left a party thrown for them before anyone got there to go to a celebrity party??? Ugh

Last edited: Aug 4, 2013
  7. Turtle Man

Turtle Man Hello Darling Gold

Reputations:
    I never liked her... Knew she was a yoko Ono the day my buddy showed me the fhm with her on the cover.. Full wonk and baseball titties.

8. Nantrax

Nantrax Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    This :winner:

Beth is just another gold digger, plenty of them around. The fun is watching Howard become a pussy whipped, Hampton's loving, Hollywood kiss ass because he wants to be accepted by the people he used to hate.

9. Zee

Zee Member

Reputations:
    This. And I think Beth is just caught in the crossfire because she's married to Howard.

10. Nantrax

Nantrax Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Howard isn't funny anymore. He's all alone in the studio talking to himself. As much as I disliked Artie near the end, at least he'd go after Howard and his BS.

Now it's Howard talking and everyone telling him how great he is.

11. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I find them disgusting human beings, but I don't hate him. They are everything wrong with rich celebrities and their gold digging wives. I think I would pity them if they weren't so privileged.

You who probably hates Howard and Beth? Howard prior to say around 2000. That Howard Stern would have given this Howard Stern hell every day of the week.

12. Rob0729

Reputations:
    Nah! Beth draws herself into the crossfire. She is the Lucy Ricardo of the 21st century. Lucy would constantly come up with schemes for Ricky to put her in his show. Beth is constantly trying to use Howard's fame to be famous.

She is a target because she makes herself a target. She is the only celebrity wife I can think of who constantly shows up at her husband's TV appearances and try to get on camera. She is constantly going to premieres and throwing herself at the paparazzi even though her only claim to fame is being Howard's wife. She takes stupid projects because no one wants to hire her other than for shit projects. All this while she and Howard claims she has no desire to be famous.

She isn't caught in the crossfire. She is in the middle of the battlefield with a bright orange suit jumping up and down and yelling to the enemy to take aim at her.

13. Goods

Goods Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    @9:04

Sal: Do you have breast implants?
    Beth: NO
    Sal: The fans don't believe you
    Beth: It's the truth

I believe her. :facepalm:

14. Rob0729

Reputations:
    Here is her in Flirting with Disaster in 1996
    [​IMG]

She was 24 then. Clearly she hadn't fully gone through puberty because her breast hadn't completely developed by then.

15. Skyway

Skyway New Member VIP

Reputations:
    Whaddaya mean her breasts aren't fully developed? She's got Lisa G sized DD's there.

16. DarkFriday

DarkFriday Fired as a MOD...Twice. Gold

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

17. treyphan77

treyphan77 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    If They weren't so fake these days I'd be fine with them.

18. Mlaw

Mlaw Quite Contrarian Gold

Reputations:
    Don't well all eventually become what we goofed on or mocked as young people? we all turn into our parents at some point and think "how the fuck did this happen?" :jj:

19. IHateHoward2

IHateHoward2 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I feel sorry for anyone who'd actually go so far as to say they "Hate Howard"

20. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I don't hate either.. I think he is a lying sac of shit that cares about nothing but money and will fuck anyone over for a dime..

I also think Beth is a gold digging fake cunt who wouldn't spit on Howard if he wasn't rich