WTF Have you ever opened the front door while you were naked ?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by DDragon, Jul 26, 2016.

?

Have you ever opened the front door naked ?

1. yes

33 vote(s)
    33.0%
  2. no

67 vote(s)
    67.0%
  1. DDragon

DDragon VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Have you ever opened the front door while you were naked to get the mail or the newspaper ? Do you check first to see if your neighbors werent around ?

scoobyla likes this.
  2. DDragon

DDragon VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    My Mail Lady Saw Me Naked!

A couple of weeks back I decided to work from home on a Friday. It was a pretty nice day out so I decided to open the front door. Our outer door is glass and I could see what was going on outside. I worked for a couple hours and decided to have some lunch. When I was eating I messed up and spilled soda all over myself. I went to change and was all sticky so I decided to take a quick shower. I had just gotten out and was drying off when the phone started ringing. I was back in the bedroom and it was somewhere on the other end of the house. Since it's cordless my wife leaves it all over the house. I ran down the hall loosing my towel in the process and into the kitchen. Wouldn't you know it as soon as I pick it up it stops ringing. I had totally forgot about the front door being open and when I walk out of the kitchen not 10 feet away standing at my door getting ready to ring the doorbell is my mail lady! I froze and our eyes met OMG!! comes out of her mouth and I dart around the corner out of view. I peeked out and said I am really sorry. I forgot about the door being open. She says I have a package here that requires a signature. I said sure just let me go put something on real quick ok. She said I am really kind of strapped for time can't you just sign it real quick? I must have had a puzzled look on my face because then she said I already saw everything it's not a big deal. I thought what the heck. I walked out not even trying to cover myself and went to the door ...her eyes going up and down my whole body as I walked over. I open the glass door she hands me the clipboard and I sign. She hands me my package and says thank you much with a huge smile on her face looking down for one last peek as she walked away. I was so worked up I had to go rub one off right then and the wife got a good dose that night as well!

http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Love-Accidental-Nudity/1391093

3. AllAboutHim Ed

AllAboutHim Ed #mypurpose VIP

Reputations:
    Yes. I was staying at a hotel with a group of friends for college homecoming year after graduation. There were a bunch of girls together for a bachelorette party in the room across the hall. (Probably 30 year olds who seemed ancient at the time) As they were leaving to go out, I opened the door completely naked with a towel wrapped around my head like a woman out of the shower and acted surprised. They squealed, begged and offered to pay me to do a stripper routine but I chickened out. I regret that.

FosterKitten and wife is a whore like this.
  4. Charon

Charon Soulless VIP

Reputations:
    i went outside nude this morning to pick up a package left on the front porch

5. McLennison

McLennison VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    My neighbor has a good job at IBM, is the father of a nice girl and married. He's about 55 I'd guess. My daughter was sitting in her car when she saw him peeking around his bushes. He then crossed the street to get to his mailbox. With no shirt, high heels, and shorts cut so they fit like a thong with his cheeks in full bloom. She took a picture and showed it to us because she knew we wouldn't believe it. I made her delete it. Filed under "holy cow, you never know".

tkm likes this.
  6. DDragon

DDragon VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I could do that with a long t shirt on and no bottoms but thats as far as I could go.

7. Chriza

Chriza The One Man Gangbang VIP

Reputations:
    I tend to walk around my neighborhood in just a t-shirt w/ a naked bottom like a cartoon bear. It's a lot of fun. Everyone loves it.

8. Charon

Charon Soulless VIP

Reputations:

it was early and i peaked out before i opened the door. luckily the package is 3 feet from the door behind a column.

9. Jayla

Jayla Ou ai-je l'esprit? Gold

Reputations:
    Sure. Today. I was dressing for yoga class and got caught up in something. I had to let the dog out.

agnes and Pelicanman like this.
  10. Lemmy

Lemmy Douchebag Extraordinaire Gold

Reputations:
    The more appropriate question would be if I've done it clothed. No, no I haven't.

11. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    More details, pls.

agnes, BethOsItchyHem and Pelicanman like this.
  12. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
  13. wife is a whore

wife is a whore Stripped of POTY for butthurting staff VIP

Reputations:
    Never answered the door naked, but I been naked and fuckin in the back yard a few times. Once the girls from a couple houses down musta been riding their horses and stopped when they saw the ex and I fuckin. We could hear em talking, but couldn't see em. Turned the ex on like crazy. Got so wet that there was next to no friction and I lasted a long time. The older one gave me dirty looks for a while when I saw her at the deli, like I was the pervert who was trespassing and getting off on watching strangers fuck.

agnes, EasyJesus, Zarathustra and 3 others like this.
  14. Nebulous

Nebulous Free yourself Banned User

Reputations:
    Shirtless is the most naked I've been opening my door.

15. wife is a whore

wife is a whore Stripped of POTY for butthurting staff VIP

Reputations:
    Plz send camel toe in yoga pants pix. Thank you.

16. hugh jasol

hugh jasol white trash on dope Gold

Reputations:
    I did it once on purpose to scare away the Jehovas Witnesses from knocking on my door.

Now they come by twice a week.

17. HorsetoothBeth

HorsetoothBeth Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I took the garbage out this weekend in my pajamas and scanned the entire street first.
    Fuck no am I going outside naked. I run around in my bra inside and still go covert as I pass the windows.

FosterKitten likes this.
  18. Cheri

Cheri Skunk VIP

Reputations:
    My husband took the trash out at night in his underwear. The neighbor was out :facepalm:

FosterKitten likes this.
  19. AllAboutHim Ed

AllAboutHim Ed #mypurpose VIP

Reputations:
    I'll take those too.

wife is a whore likes this.
  20. HorsetoothBeth

HorsetoothBeth Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    My husband went to get something out of the car in his holey, saggy underwear. I almost locked him out.

Jayla, wife is a whore and Cheri like this.