Have You Noticed...

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by bigkitty, Nov 22, 2013.

1. bigkitty

bigkitty New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    That Robin is so desperate to insert herself into interviews she answers the guest's questions? I've noticed it for a while now but it was ridiculous during the Sara Silverman interview. Howard asked Sara about her show and Robin literally started answering. What the fuck does Robin know about Sara's show? I know there are many reasons to dislike Robin, but this is another one to add to the list.

2. sammyr134

sammyr134 Mister Sunshine Banned User

Reputations:
    agreed

3. AGT Blows

AGT Blows Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I've completely missed everything for 3 years and counting.

4. sammyr134

sammyr134 Mister Sunshine Banned User

Reputations:
    it is a mercy job for her……just like gary

Last edited: Nov 22, 2013
  5. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Wake me up when November ends. :grad:

6. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I learned that robin took a nap and woke up laughing thinking of sal the turtle.

7. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The best part of the Lady Gaga interview was that Robin repeatedly got ignored when she tried to interrupt or ask a question. Howard talked over her and Gaga didn't bother to acknowledge her. She doesn't contribute anything to the show, Howard should turn off her microphone whenever they have a guest.

8. EmperorsNewCaps

EmperorsNewCaps Member

Reputations:
    Doesn't Howard do this? Like, since forever?

It's fun to pay attention to how much Stern influences everyone around him even though he's a dipshit. Rewind every cellphone or technology discussion, clearly Stern knows nothing but when he raves about it Robin's like "I've got to get that" and comes in the next day with new Mac shit.

They jack his lame vocab, too, it makes me cringe whenever Robin busts out the yiddish.

Someone needs to collective round up the jews again just to explain to them that nobody finds their language amusing but them, all the "sch" "sch" sounds are repetitive and annoying, I'd rather listen to ebonics.

9. EmperorsNewCaps

EmperorsNewCaps Member

Reputations:
    BEST part of Stern's first book was something like "I keep Robin around because she lets me know when I'm funny,"

k, because according to her, she's a stitch because nobody makes her laugh harder than her own comments.

10. bigkitty

bigkitty New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Oh, in Robin's mind, she's a comedic genius. I have never seen a person literally crack themselves up the way Robin does. The woman is just fucking nuts. She's so talentless. Howard is a really loyal guy. Otherwise, he'd fire her ass. She also made a crack about Oprah's weight the other day. It's like bitch, have you looked in the fucking mirror lately? Oprah looks ways better than Robin. At least Oprah is the same all over. Robin has a huge top and an oddly small bottom. I wish little Mickey would sing a song about that.