Have you, or do you know anyone, that has killed somone?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Skippy, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Skippy

Skippy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm listening to Jeff Ross on O&J promoting his jail show and this got me thinking about someone I know who went to jail.

A friend of one of my friends went to jail for being an accomplice in a murder. This guy and his friend went into a convenience store about 18 years ago to rob the store. I'm not sure what went down but the friend ended up shooting the clerk to death. The guy I know did a few years, I think he is out now but I rarely speak to our common friend, so I am not sure what he is up to on the outside. When he was being sentenced, our common friend was asking people to write letters to the judge asking for leniency because he was really a nice kid, got mixed up with a bad crowd, didn't commit the murder, etc. I flat out refused. The kid fucked up and though he didn't pull the trigger, he deserved to be put away.

2. JJDealer

JJDealer Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I went to school with a guy who killed a bunch of hookers. He was nuts since we were young.

codeine and smichal like this.
  3. goldtopper

goldtopper Well Known Heterosexual Gold

Reputations:
    Hadden Clark Jr is the son of one of my Dad's formers work colleagues. They came to our house now and again for dinner.
    Hadden Jr was a cross dressing cannibal who murdered two young girls.

http://murderpedia.org/male.C/c/clark-hadden.htm

Scarlett Ohara and Gusbuss like this.
  4. LawyerLarry

LawyerLarry Mr. Fuckmoney in the Bank VIP

Reputations:
    Who, me? I've killed 755 motherfuckers, dude!

5. Pothead

Pothead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Nope

6. Weed

Weed Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Two different guys from my nice, upper middle class neighborhood as a kid are doing life sentences. I don't know much about either circumstance, but can't say that I was surprised when I heard about either being locked up.

smichal likes this.
  7. BeerCanThick

BeerCanThick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Only because I was in the Army.

My brothers were friends with the sons of a man who was falsely imprisomed on a rape charge and subsequently exonerated with new testimony and DNA evidence, That person successfully sued the police department and city for a good chunk of cash. he was subsequently arrested, tried and convicted on a murder charge and half the town thinks it was in retaliation for the civil suit against the city.

smichal and reno like this.
  8. Vagineer

Vagineer Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

9. buried20kleague

buried20kleague Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    A guy I went to grade school with killed his wife while camping and made it look like an accident. They say he did it for a 10k insurance policy. Also, he was apparently a minister at the time.

Growing up with him, I'm quite certain that he didn't really WANT to be a minister. He was a douche his whole childhood. It was probably a long setup as a cover up.

He also wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed. He left all kinds of indicators it was him.

10. Captain

Captain Alto, Blanco y Guapo Gold

Reputations:
    Illinois. Used to eat lunch in middle school with guy #1 who, in high school (when I no longer associated with him . . thankfully), went on a camping trip out to Colorado with another high school guy #2 and that guy #2's girlfriend. Some bizarre love triangle thing went down and guy #1 shot #2 and GF to death.

Maryland. Lived next door to a guy #1 who shot guy #2 to death in revenge for guy #2 shooting guy #1's brother to death. He did something like 6 months for that. Baltimore. Go figure.

Whoopee for guns!

SalsMasterShake and smichal like this.
  11. DinnerSocks

DinnerSocks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :chair:

12. Mr Vengeance

Mr Vengeance Ladies love cool V. VIP

Reputations:
    It happens.
    [​IMG]

13. Mr Vengeance

Mr Vengeance Ladies love cool V. VIP

Reputations:
    I don't know him personally, but Howard murdered the funny years ago.

14. Quality Control

Quality Control dove Gold

Reputations:
    The stepmother of a childhood friend of mine killed my friend's father when we were kids. The woman always seemed a little off, but not to the point that she'd kill someone. She was extremely high strung and always seemed like she was on the verge of hysterically laughing at nothing. A neighbor across the street from me killed his estranged wife and I was called to testify in his murder trial.

smichal, babybear, monsoon and 4 others like this.
  15. ChimneySweep

ChimneySweep Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I went to school with a family where I was friends with one of the sisters and my older brother (3 years older) was sort of friends with a brother. The brother was just this normal burn-out dude. I knew who he was but he and my brother didn't really hang out or anything outside of school. I was really good friends with the sister for several years though and we walked to school together often in Jr. High. I also went to High School with the older brother for one year after they changed it to "middle" school and sent the freshman to the high school.

This guy graduated in the early '80s. In 1990, the body of a 12-year-old girl was found near a creek about 1/2 mile from my our house (raped and strangled). This guy was later arrested for killing some homeless man (30 years old) that he brought home with a hammer and crowbar. That led to him being convicted of the murder of the 12-year old girl (along with a younger teenager). He killed her only a couple weeks prior. His family had lived in the apartments right near the creek.

A couple years ago, I met this other guy (through a friend) who told me his parents owned the house where this murderer rented out the basement and he was actually the one who called the police when he saw blood all over the stairs. The guy told him he had brought home a stray dog which had attacked him and he had to kill it and drag it out.

smichal, Scarlett Ohara and reno like this.
  16. Ben Dover

Ben Dover Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm 44 and white, so no. If I was 19 and black, definitely.

17. Dorb

Dorb Lovable Old Pig VIP Gold

Reputations:
    My nephew in Afganistan killed Taliban.

greenchiclets, baci, smichal and 3 others like this.
  18. Jayla

Jayla Ou ai-je l'esprit? Gold

Reputations:
    Yes, my white trash aunt's white trash brother killed someone, and he actually ended up in Clinton. Not sure if he ever got out. He might have died in there.

smichal likes this.
  19. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    I went to high school with some kid who ended up murdering a girl and hiding her body in the woods. There was like a months-long search for the girl's body

smichal and reno like this.
  20. Jim J Jiblets

Jim J Jiblets #Hillary'sTongue

Reputations:
    @Bosch76