Heard about this last night.....Aussie Teacher Falls for..........

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Snotty, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    A TEN yr old to the point of "Body Modification"...........

Diane Brimble was sentenced to 200 hours of community service Thursday after she wrote fanatical love letters and offered to have sex with her 10-year-old student.
    An Australian primary school teacher obsessed with having sex with a 10-year-old student dodged jail time Thursday — even though she had the boy's name tattooed on her chest as "a sign of her undying love."

A Victoria judge sentenced Diane Brimble to 200 hours of community service for committing an indecent act with a child after she wrote a slew of passionate love letters to the boy and asked him to sleep with her.

For four months, she hugged and kissed the boy and even tried to transfer her own children into his new school when he transferred, prosecutors said.

At a Thursday sentencing hearing, Judge Mark Taft said he couldn't understand the mother-of-eight's "utterly inappropriate conduct," but could not call for her to be jailed because she was not convicted of sexual abuse, the Sydney Morning Herald reported.

Still, Taft ordered the 47-year-old to register as a sex offender for eight years and undergo mental health treatment.

Brimble's obsessive relationship started in January 2013 when the student in the first-year teacher's class, the judge said.

She quickly began writing him notes describing her passionate feelings.

"I love you more than you will ever know. There will never be anyone else in my heart," one letter read. "Though you will be far away when I leave I will still see you every night in my dreams just as I do now."

One time, she kissed the boy before asking him to sleep with her. The 10-year-old tried to push her away and said he was not old enough to have sex.

She replied: "you are when you're at my house," prosecution said at her trial.

[​IMG] EPA/AAPIMAGE The first-year teacher even tattooed the boy’s name on her chest, a judge said.
    When the boy transferred schools, Brimble tried to enroll her own eight kids at his new campus so she could be closer to him.

At one point, she even tattooed his name on her chest.

The advances ended in April 2013 when the boy's father discovered inappropriate messages from the teacher on his son's Facebook and phone.

"She tried to manipulate (the boy) to think that she loved him and that his parents did not. This hurts me to the very core," his father said in a statement to the court. "To think a woman would get a tattoo with my child's name as a sign of her undying love for (the boy) baffles me. I would like Brimble to endure the pain of removing (his) name forever."

The defense suggested Brimble's inexperience as a teacher might explain some of her action — but Taft overruled that idea.

"I am at a complete loss to understand why you engaged in such utterly inappropriate conduct which must dismay every parent," Taft said. "You breached the trust reposed in you by (the boy's) parents who properly expected that a classroom teacher would care for their son in a professional manner.

He continued: "Your offending occurred in a context of obsessive and entirely misdirected affection for (the boy) which you described as `love'."

Along with the community service, Brimble was placed on a two-year corrections order.

2. TallTyrion

TallTyrion Triggered like a mofo VIP

Reputations:
    fucking Guilty as Charged.

3. Birddog

Birddog Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    death sentence

Fawkesguy likes this.
  4. larryluncg

larryluncg Empty VIP Gold

Reputations:
    she should be jailed for at least ten years. total sicko

5. Tinman

Tinman Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  6. lilbuddy67

lilbuddy67 A man with breath-taking anger management issues Banned User

Reputations:
    Even made sicker by the fact that she is NOT pretty.

reno likes this.
  7. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations: