heard replay from this week

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by cygnus2112, Jun 6, 2014.

1. cygnus2112

cygnus2112 In The Prep Room

Reputations:
    Howard made fun of people who constantly post their life on twitter. Called them losers with nothing going on. Then used JD as an example. Uhhh hello? If I was JD I would have simply just said "you know what though Howard, your wife is on there all day posting things. And it isn't always about her doing stuff for animals or whatever. Why are you picking only on me?"

When I heard Howard saying this stuff, I immediately thought it was underhanded jab at her. But who knows.

2. greyt

greyt Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    howard hates beth even more than we do

3. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    Everything out of his mouth is a lie,hypocrisy, or a re-write.
    He also claimed to not read twitter then minutes later said he was reading his twitter.......and everyone loved him on AGT

BTW now dudes call in to tell Howard how hot he looks?

Jessie from San Diego.....said Howard looks like a hot 45 year old?
    :facepalm:

4. Halloween

Halloween Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Here's how I imagine his response would go if JD brought up Beth:

"Beth's different, she actually has a life and does twitter and instagram just for fun. She has so many fans asking her for pictures and animal advice, she'd be letting them all down if she didn't log every day. And I've never once said twitter is for losers, I only said there are some losers who go on twitter and bug me and my wife. And why are you bringing my wife into this anyway? Get the fuck outta my studio, asshole! Go back on twitter with the rest of those losers!"

Then Robin would say "I was just about to say that" and Fred would break into his awful JD impression.

5. Stern68

Stern68 mult Banned User

Reputations:
    And Howard would be right.

Jennicide likes this.
  6. Mr Vengeance

Mr Vengeance Ladies love cool V. VIP

Reputations:
    Take an AIDS bath you fucking shitnozzle.......

7. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:

this...

8. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I think this is just yet another case of Howard pretending that all the Twitter hate doesn't bother him when it obviously does. Is claiming his Twitter Bullies are just losers who he doesn't even read and doesn't bother him all the time really going to convince us that it doesn't bother him?

Howard is a narcissist. It drives him crazy that people attack him on Twitter. And he can't stop reading them because he is obsessed about what people write about him.

9. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    I agree, I found it funny that John Daniels wrote in his rant yesterday that Howard never has gone to SFN and never will when he admitted in the past he went on there and fixated on the negative comments. He can't handle criticism in any form whether it's from twitter "bullies", forum posters or obscure DJ's in upstate New York. I can only imagine the tailspin he went into when EW named him "loser of the summer" in 2012.

10. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yeah, I think Howard is so snowballed by Beth that he cannot see when he makes fun of other people for doing the same exact thing that she does, he is making fun of her by association. Beth is a perfect enabler for a narcissist like Howard. She feeds his ego all the time by saying ridiculous things about Howard that only Howard believes (that he is sexier than Brad Pitt or she confused his body with Justin Theroux's). I don't think Howard would ever consciously make fun of her.

11. Mr Vengeance

Mr Vengeance Ladies love cool V. VIP

Reputations:
    The internet is Howie's worst nightmare and things like Twitter allow it to be even worse, because now the fans can get at him on a forum that he cannot control. Unlike his radio show where he can be the bully, and he can control who gets on, and if a person gets through the screeners, he can always just yell over the person and scream "get off my phone" and hang up, Howie can't control the internet and can't stop people from pissing on him on twitter.

Karma's a bitch, Howie.

12. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    I agree.

13. Bye You!

Reputations:
    Wow, you nailed it.

14. Bye You!

Reputations:
    Oh go away already.

15. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard makes so many statements like that it's difficult to tell whether he's completely clueless or just accustomed to getting away with saying things that are untrue and hypocritical. He claims to be against eating meat because of his feelings about killing cows but wearing leather doesn't bother him a bit. He slams people who change their names and angrily refers to them as "self-hating Jews" but ignores the fact that several of his friends (Leslie West for one) have done the same thing. He criticizes couples who make public statements about how much they love each other and says they must have trouble in their relationships but he and Beth do the same thing in every interview. The list is endless and he doesn't seem to realize how ridiculous he sounds.

16. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    It makes it very hard for him to tell lies. You can look up what he's complaining about and see the truth. an example. He bad mouthed the judge in his lawsuit, saying she was incompetent. you could look her up and see that she was a very good judge.

17. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Exactly. Even after the SFN shutdown "prank" Howard complained he was unhappy because Mutt still hadn't done enough to get rid of negative posters.

18. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;eOqyFLBzP58]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOqyFLBzP58[/video]

19. Imus O Sternsky

Imus O Sternsky VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

20. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    It could also just be the resentment towards her bubbling out of his subconscious.