Heidi Klum sees judicial harmony with Howard Stern on AGT

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Nemo, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...tern-treatment-great-talent-article-1.1308875
    [​IMG]
    Heidi Klum says she’s got real chemistry with Howard Stern on ‘America’s Got Talent.’ The judges panel, from left: Stern, Klum, Mel B and Howie Mandel.

By Joann Fantozzi / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Superhottie Heidi Klum says she’s got serious chemistry with Howard Stern, along with the other judges, on “America’s Got Talent.â€

“Howard is super-honest. He just says what he’s thinking. I think the mom in me is a bit more sympathetic!†said Klum, comparing her judging prowess to that of the famed shock jock.

The supermodel and Mel B (aka Scary Spice) joined the show this year to judge wacky and wild acts with Stern and Howie Mandel.

“The judging panel this season is a funny combination, but it works. We’re all from different backgrounds and different worlds," said former Spice Girl, Mel B..

The show returns to NBC on June 4.

Klum — who heroically rescued her 7-year-old son Henry and his nanny from a riptide this week in Hawaii — is no stranger to judging reality TV, she’s been a force on “Project Runway†for years.

But hitting the catwalk is very different from hitting the X on “AGT,†said Klum.

“You either make a dress that fits and looks good or you don’t. ‘AGT’ is a bit more subjective,†said Klum.

Mel is new to sitting behind a judges’ table. But she knows what she wants, what she really, really wants. And it doesn’t have to be a girl act. “I just want to be entertained and be on the edge of my seat,†she said.

The ‘AGT’ cast has already stirred up some controversy during auditions in New Orleans last month.

The audience booed the judges after Mel B. said she wasn’t a “big fan†of brass music following a performance by popular local brass band Lagniappe.

Despite that hiccup, there are signs that there will be plenty to look forward to this season.

Klum noted a romantic scene when an amazing singer called his wife on stage to share the moment with him.

She said the judges also gushed over an 11-year-old girl with a surprising voice.

“It’s just a vast amount of talent, from someone bending their body in half, to swallowing swords, to more animals talking. It’s been really great across the board,†said Mel B.

?????
    https://twitter.com/JoannaFantozzi
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. balloon knot

balloon knot Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    jew-dicial?

3. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Honestly dont care at all when it comes to agt

4. Ruffypup