Heidi & Mel’s initiation rites

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Nemo, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/tv/heidi_mel_initiation_rites_Kj5TWuoNhowYlgUOuck9GN

[​IMG]
    New “America’s Got Talent” judges Heidi Klum and Mel B have their work cut out for them.

At an audition filming at the Hammerstein Ballroom yesterday — the first time the new judges have been in New York — veteran “AGT” judge Howard Stern took every opportunity to needle and poke the newbies, making fun of Klum’s grasp of English (she’s a native of Germany) and Mel B’s chaotic career with the singing group The Spice Girls.

“These two are new, they don’t understand it,” Stern remarked after Mel B (real name: Melanie Brown) and Klum X’d a wacky performer that Stern and the panel’s fourth judge, Howie Mandel, loved.

Both women couldn’t stand a ventriloquist who worked a boy puppet giving a school report about the dangers of vermin, then being eaten mid-speech by a man in a giant squirrel suit. “Maybe it got lost in translation,” Stern said about Klum’s failure to see the humor.

Mel B, formerly Scary Spice, will think twice about criticizing performers after she knocked a guitar and voice duo for being off-pitch.

“Mel was telling me the Spice Girls had a similar problem: Posh Spice couldn’t sing,” Stern snapped.

On the red carpet outside the “Today” show yesterday, Klum insisted she has a solid rapport with Stern.

She also complained about getting “10-year wrinkles” from Mandel, who makes her laugh.

Klum and Stern certainly sounded playful when Klum applauded the physiques of a musical duo who stripped down to their underwear. Stern piped in, “You’re just horny.” And Klum responded, “That’s beside the point.”

Fans who wrote in for tickets to yesterday’s taping aren’t won over by the new-look panel, necessitated when Sharon Osbourne quit the show last year in a spat with NBC.

Patty Raczki from Oceanside, Long Island, thought that Mel B. and Heidi Klum were “a little too harsh.” Her son Eugene piped in, “They have no talent. I want a woman like Sharon. Remember Sharon?”

Vicki McGowan, of Media, Pa. said she was “pleasantly surprised” by Klum and Mel B.’s seriousness. “I thought they were going to be too easy,” she said. “You know, like a Paula Abdul [on ‘American Idol’] kind of thing.”

2. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    Stern is amazing organic planted story....:lol:

Posh spice bashing by Howard?
    Remember when Sterns Super Bowl commercial got NO buzz?
    Posh's husband must suck cock....:facepalm:
    [video=youtube;T8mr26yiqL8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8mr26yiqL8[/video]

3. ohmicah

ohmicah Real Gad About Town

Reputations:
    Stern is the "veteran judge", while Mandel, who was there longer, is just the "fourth judge".

4. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    :mad:
    Howard invented AGT back in Hartford
    :lol:

5. jimbronie

jimbronie Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    A goofy act both Howard and howiemandel liked? This is exactly where Howard fucked up. Piers, like him or not, was the Simon Crowell of the group, never holding back his opinion. That is what Howard was hired for. Instead they got a neutered howie mandel. Or should I say a Paula Abdul just slightly more cognizant of what is going on.

6. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    ME-ME-ME....LOOK at ME!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Sickboy

Sickboy Latverian Monarch

Reputations:
    ^buffoon

8. Missypooh RN

Missypooh RN Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    jesus... I totally agree.... how EMBARRASSING - look at Sharon and Howie's faces.... they're not even pretending to laugh.. :facepalm:

edited to add: the ONLY person you can see with a smile in the crowd is what looks like Robin, directly behind him... all you can see are the white teeth... she's been trained to pretend to laugh when he acts like a total moron for attention.... :(

9. Austinchota

Austinchota Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  10. IlluminatiJones

IlluminatiJones New Member

Reputations:
    a nice new angle! :up:

If there isn't a statute of limitations for the kind of atrocious parenting that foisted this kind of :facepalm: Jew-fuckery onto this world, Ben and Rae are going away for a long, long time. :mad:

As long as they have left, anyway. :mad:

11. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    he's so embarrassing.
    remember the hilarious, cynical howard we used to love?

12. Robert Higgins

Robert Higgins Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Says a lot in 2013 when Scary Spice is a more accurate judge of what's funny than Wigward

13. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations: