Hell yes Cleveland Cavs

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Domo Cup, Jun 7, 2015.

1. Domo Cup

Domo Cup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    damn. What a gritty fucking performance. Refs tried to take it from them, but no Love and no Kyrie and they still find a way.

2. Buster Himan

Buster Himan Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Love the fight in an underdog.

ARM, Newly OBrien, CCMaguire and 2 others like this.
  3. CrucifiedAGT

CrucifiedAGT He's Around VIP

Reputations:
    What a series. Delly just owned Curry. I think the whole real MVP thing has been put to bed. LBJ >>>>> Curry.

Cavs down their two stars, horrendous officiating and still steal home field. Oakland has a hell of a team but Cleveland is tougher and has the best player. This is going to 7.

Oh, and Fuck You, Oakland.

4. Buster Himan

Buster Himan Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I need to talk to one of you motherfuckers about Bron Bron.

ARM likes this.
  5. johnfreeman1

johnfreeman1 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Palms were sweaty during that OT. I hate the Warriors

jackieavenger, ARM, CCMaguire and 2 others like this.
  6. puncher

puncher VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    "Robin, NBC is against us at AGT...they scheduled us to go head to head against The NBA Finals this coming Tuesday night...I mean, what is this?? Why do people care about stupid SPORTS!! People should be watching a family show like AGT instead of that basketball....but as you know Robin, NBC has been against me from the beginning. I have had to go up against the Olympics, the NBA, NHL hockey, that silly MLB all star game...I mean its a whole thing. I don't even know what to say anymore. Anything else, Robin?"

7. Pothead

Pothead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    LeBron has proven he's so good that if it were within the salary cap rules a team would max him out with as much money possible and then fill the rest of the roster with D-leaguers and has-beens at the NBA minimum

If there were no salary cap the Lakers or Knicks would offer him $200 million a year

8. SlinkyNeckStern

SlinkyNeckStern High Pitch Mike Lookalike

Reputations:
    I think everyone knows Lebron is superior to Curry. The MVP is kind of a joke award anyway. Take LeBron's first MVP - as the season started media members were already declaring it was LeBron's year to win one. WTF? How can you know that before the season started? They basically admitted they were ready to vote for him now that he'd be in the league a few years.

This time around they didn't really want to vote for LeBron because they were sick of doing so. They wanted to vote for someone new. What sense does that make? None. If I was doing it I'd give it to the best player in the league - which has been James for 9 years - and forget all that other superfluous crap.

9. CrucifiedAGT

Reputations:
    LBJ screwed himself with the decision. His rep was almost perfect. He was as close to a God as it got. Then he lowers himself and makes himself Wades bitch. Of course Miami doesn't win without him, but that's how perception goes.

The NBA is a joke on so many levels. How about that officiating the last 2 mins of regulation?

Big Lar and Newly OBrien like this.
  10. misslady85

misslady85 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    F*ck Lebron.......and I live in Ohio.

Calloused Shins likes this.
  11. Cinnaminion

Cinnaminion All Shadowy Light Gold

Reputations:
    Gritty is the perfect word.
    What a fun game, cannot wait to bring it back home to Cleveland.
    Go Cavs! :cheer2:

...and I truly don't understand the Lebron hate.
    He's one hell of a fucking player.

ARM, Newly OBrien, Domo Cup and 2 others like this.
  12. SlinkyNeckStern

Reputations:
    I didn't watch it. NBA officiating is fucking terrible. Glad you brought up Wade. LeBron in Cleveland was a tank. In Miami he picked up Wade's flopping bullshit. A 6'9" 285 pound flopper. Glad he has cut that crap out.

13. CrucifiedAGT

Reputations:
    The Decision is the reason for the hate. Fucking ESPN.

14. johnfreeman1

johnfreeman1 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Dellavadova is making me such a proud Australian

15. HypocriteHowie

HypocriteHowie Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I tried to watch, saw the last two minutes of regulation, it's the WWE for Christ's sake. The refs control the score by calling whatever keeps it close and the announcers explain it away (at least they did last night) by saying that "the refs allow smaller players to foul bigger players because it makes it more fair." Really? That's bullshit. Small players have speed, big players have power, that's the offset, always has been.

16. SlinkyNeckStern

Reputations:
    Well, the media can't stop talking about him. Brett Favre was always hated by a lot of people simply because you'd turn on the TV and it was all about Brett Favre. Same with LeBron. For almost half of his life he's been a top story on ESPN. That's not his fault per se. But people just get tired of it.

I have a personal example of this. I was at Magic vs. Pistons game 1 of the playoffs in 2003 in Auburn Hills, MI. LeBron came to the game. He was still a high school senior. He was seated under the basket a few seats away from me. A big camera crew came over to get his opinion on EVERYTHING. Is Tracy McGrady better than Kobe Bryant? Is Billups/Hamilton the NBA's best backcourt? Will you be buying a Ben Wallace wig while you're here? Who is going to win the whole thing? And the fucking interviewer kept getting in my way. And they had a camera nearby catching his every fucking reaction.

Anyway, the guy has had some missteps over the years. Dancing during games for example. Douchey. But for the most part people just have LeBron burn out. I've never disliked him.

Edit - he got so much attention that was so distracting I turned to my dad and said something to the effect of "he won't be getting this attention in a few years when he doesn't live up to the hype." Haha. Can't be right all the time.

ARM and HypocriteHowie like this.
  17. TallTyrion

TallTyrion Triggered like a mofo VIP

Reputations:
    Robin, I'll bet Lebron is hung like a horse. Beer can thick goddamned nightstick.

ARM and SlinkyNeckStern like this.
  18. SlinkyNeckStern

Reputations:
    That's a great point. It's so true. Remember when guys would just fucking clobber Shaq in the post? They'd hit him so hard. A lot of those fouls would draw flagrants against other players. But with Shaq refs let it go because they figured it made it more fair due to his size. That's crap. Now I never felt bad for Shaq because he got away with so many offensive fouls that I figured it kind of evened out. But you're not supposed to enforce rules based on the player.

I watch defenders knock the shit out of Calvin Johnson's head and it never draws a flag. "He's too strong to tackle otherwise" seems to be the reason for letting it go. You can't officiate that way.

jackieavenger and ARM like this.
  19. scoobyla

scoobyla Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    they wont win the series tho

Buster Himan likes this.
  20. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    A league run by Joo's and played by Bleacks.........Do I have to say it?

jackieavenger and ARM like this.