Hello hello

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by HowardsNeckFlap, Jul 23, 2013.

1. HowardsNeckFlap

HowardsNeckFlap New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Hello... hello, hello!

Guess who? Uhm... I bet you're a little surprised by this, and you'll have to excuse me, because I lost my voice on Friday. It's Tuesday, 12:28 in the afternoon. I came home early from work today because I wasn't feeling that good.

But uh... I wanted to get this done... and I wanted to get it out to ya. First of all, as you may have noticed, I bought a new video camera, couple days ago... and uh... I'm trying it out. So that's what this is all about.

I've had a lotta... had lotta things I wanted to say to you.. uhm... which I think I should be saying to you in person, but uh, getting an audience from you seems to be difficult. I could have wrote them to you in a letter, but these are things I don't want to write to you in a letter, and these are things I don't want to say to you over a telephone, because I think you need to hear my voice, and I think you need to see me... uhm... to understand some of these things... uh... which is why... this may get a little boring because you know, when you don't have someone to talk to, you kinda have to do it all by yourself. It's why I'm sending this videotape.

Hey, guess what? You haven't seen me in seven months, this is what I look like now. Atlantic records tshirt... my hairs a lot longer but I just came in from the rain... my face is thinner as you can see.

2. HowardsNeckFlap

Reputations:
    Last Friday night... I felt like the biggest idiot in the history of the world. Uhm... and I was pretty hurt, I gotta tell you, I was pretty hurt. Now, I'm sure that wasn't your intention... uhm... and if you don't know what I'm talking about, I'm talking about... Frank drove me back from the city... and we went over to his house, and I had to sit in the car while you were upstairs... and I felt like a schmuck Nance... I felt like a real dick.

3. HowardsNeckFlap

Reputations:
    If you didn't still care about me, you would have seen me. You wouldn't be afraid to see me if you didn't still care about me. I think you still care about me a lot.

4. psyllium husk

psyllium husk New Member

Reputations:
  5. Engaged Chicken

Engaged Chicken VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
  6. StRyDeRxX

StRyDeRxX Bling Bling Gold

Reputations:
  7. Bethstampon

Bethstampon Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations: