Help me prepare Tuesday's wrap-up show guest she wants to infiltrate the show member's private lives

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by SillyOldMan, Feb 22, 2015.

1. SillyOldMan

SillyOldMan Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Jenny Mollen, who was recently on the show with her husband Jason Biggs, will be co-hosting the Wrap-up show on Tuesday according to her twitter. I'm a fan of her twitter account and she recently started a really funny instagram account called "datemyfriends." She's the type who LOVES some juicy gossip so I thought I would help her out.

BTW, I need to start bookmarking threads. How am I supposed to find stuff if "wig" is too short of a search term?? HAH

If people want to leave some of their favorite threads (I'm trying to find the Beth pointing at things thread & the threads with Beth's catalog pics), please leave them here or msg me. I want to start doing this more often if we know the wrap-up show guests in advance. You never know when something like Howard's wig will get brought up. It seems like the odds are better with a random wrap-up show guest than a caller getting through.

Co-hosting @sternshow wrap-up on Feb 24th! I plan on completely infiltrating all of their private lives and finding out EVERYTHING! TUNE IN

Peau de Soie likes this.
  2. SillyOldMan

Reputations:

XaltedSmoke likes this.
  3. SillyOldMan

Reputations:
  4. SillyOldMan

Reputations:
    Tomorrow's wrap-up show guest is still looking for advice....... and because I have nothing better to do with my time most of the day...........